Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed slammed for filming donation to single mother in India, Internet dubs it 'cringe'

2023-10-20 14:19
IShowSpeed's act of kindness towards a single mother during his tour in India has divided the internet
IShowSpeed slammed for filming donation to single mother in India, Internet dubs it 'cringe'

MUMBAI, INDIA: Renowned YouTuber IShowSpeed recently made headlines for his generous donation to a single mother on the streets of India.

The video livestream clip quickly gained widespread attention, with some viewers applauding his compassionate gesture.

There were also critics who argued that performing such acts on camera was cringe-worthy.

This incident took place during Speed's visit to India for the ICC Men's World Cup, where he engaged in in-real-life streams while exploring the streets.

The act of donating money became one of the standout moments of Speed's India tour, touching the hearts of many of his fans.

IShowSpeed's act of empathy warms hearts in India

In a recent in-real-life stream, IShowSpeed was caught on camera providing financial assistance to a single mother and her children whom he encountered on the streets of India.

Upon noticing them, Speed promptly exited his vehicle and offered the woman money while kindly encouraging her to accept his help, saying, "I want to give you something, alright?

Come here, I want to give you this, okay? Take this, take it. No, don't cry, please. Don't cry, don't cry. Please take it, I understand."

The woman, clearly moved, confided in IShowSpeed about her husband's departure.

Although Speed might not have fully grasped the situation, he encouraged her, saying, "Take it, do something about it, okay? Please, seriously, stay safe. I love how you keep going, just keep going, okay?"

Later, the streamer shared a heartfelt hug with one of the children, who expressed gratitude after Speed returned to his car.

This touching encounter exemplifies Speed's genuine joy in giving and helping others.

A video shared by an official fan account of Speed on Twitter captured the heartwarming scene of IShowSpeed providing financial assistance to a mother on the streets of India.

The accompanying caption read, "IShowSpeed giving money to this mom on the streets of India, We made the right person famous."

The video swiftly garnered millions of likes and received hundreds of comments.

Internet reacts to IShowSpeed 'kindness' towards single mother

Upon watching the live stream clip of IShowSpeed, some of his fans praised him for his 'kindness gesture', some felt proud for making the right person famous, whereas some criticized him for filming it.

One fan claimed, "I hope this gets shared the same way people like to share his low moments. Respect went up a million for Speed after this."

Another fan wrote, "Bro, I read his mom, my mind bro. But indeed, we made the right person famous, man 🫶. W Speed."

The third fan wrote, "I never liked speed i always thought he was too annoying but the more i see of him the more I like him. Behind all thee craziness he's a good person."

The fourth user wrote, "Doing this in front of the camera is cringe."

The fifth user said, "Speed bhai’s kindness >>> cringe content"

Tags news