Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ana Navarro claims she will throw 'dance party' if Ron DeSantis loses presidential race, fans ask to join: 'Invite me please'

2023-07-21 11:46
Ana Navarro asserted that she is certain Ron DeSantis will lose the presidential elections
Ana Navarro claims she will throw 'dance party' if Ron DeSantis loses presidential race, fans ask to join: 'Invite me please'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ana Navarro might have missed the ‘Barbie’ segment with Greta Gerwig on ‘The View’, but the co-host has managed to entertain her followers on Twitter instead. It is very rare that Navarro’s fans see a day when Navarro doesn’t tweet about Ron DeSantis, and she has struck again.

DeSantis recently appeared on Fox News with Jesse Walters, who has now taken over Carlson Tucker’s coveted 8 pm slot on the network. DeSantis spoke about the latest Bud Light controversy and how he will be launching an inquiry regarding the same. Navarro has responded to this with disdain.

‘I’m gonna throw a dance party.’

Navarro took to Twitter to respond to a clip of DeSantis and Watters on Fox News. She retweeted the clip and wrote, “Oh, if Ron DiSaster could only show the same energy for the home insurance crisis many of us are facing in Florida. But nah. Let’s focus on beer, drag queens, book bans, Mickey Mouse and white-washing slavery. When -not IF- he loses, I’m gonna throw a dance party.” Navarro has previously addressed the insurance crisis in Florida and has also accused DeSantis of focusing on other things before. This tweet once again solidifies Navarro’s opinion. Only this time, Navarro is ready to throw a dance party for "when" DeSantis loses the presidential race, which Navarro is completely sure of. Navarro’s fans chimed in to ask for invites as they wish to join the party.

‘Invite me please’

Navarro hasn’t revealed her stance on whether or not she is still supporting the Republican Party, but she has made it abundantly clear that she won’t be voting for DeSantis. Some of her fans agreed with her stance and her idea of having a dance party if he loses enticed them. In response, one person writes, “I agree and after the dance party, we need to start getting him replaced as Governor.” Fans also asked Navarro for an invite as one tweet said, “I would like an invitation to the dance party please. I can't dance. I have no rhythm, but I have a great personality...” and another said, “Invite me please.” Even people living far from Navarro seemed to want in on the party as a person said, “I’m way up in Tallahassee, but can I come?” A fan of Navarro's also wrote, “I will be dancing with you!!” and another said, “Please invite me Ana, I would love to meet you!!!!”

Tags news epcelebs