Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Ana Navarro makes fans crack up with hilarious Spanish Barbie meme: 'You could do stand-up'

2023-07-31 09:53
Ana Navarro gave her fans a reason to laugh after sharing a funny meme about Barbie
'The View' host Ana Navarro makes fans crack up with hilarious Spanish Barbie meme: 'You could do stand-up'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: When Ana Navarro isn’t in New York filming 'The View' or tweeting about politics, she's busy making her followers laugh with some memes. Navarro’s Instagram is completely different from her Twitter, which is all about politics. On Instagram, Navarro shares glimpses of her life, and sometimes memes.

On Sunday, July 30, Navarro shared a Barbie meme in Spanish on Instagram, along with the meme's translation. The meme was a crossover of Barbie and Cabbage Patch Kids, and her fans couldn’t help but double over in laughter as they applauded Navarro’s sense of humor in the comments section.

What was the meme all about?

Navarro posted a picture of a Cabbage Patch Kids doll wearing a pink and blue outfit, the classic Barbie colors that have become even more popular after Greta Gerwig’s movie, ‘Barbie.’ Along with that, the doll held a pink basket and wore pink sunglasses. The post also had a glittery pink border that screamed all things Barbie. Although Navarro didn’t credit the post to anyone, she made sure a translation was available in the caption for all the non-Spanish speaking followers who stay updated with ‘The View’ co-host’s Instagram. Navarro’s caption read, “Translation: I was once Barbie. Now, I’m Cabbage Patch.🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣” The comment section of Navarro’s post was filled with laughter as her fans doubled down with laughs.

‘Freaking funny’

Navarro’s Instagram flooded with laughter as one fan commented, “Ana you are hysterical” and another fan also recommended an alternative career route for Navarro as they wrote, “I swear you could do stand up!!” Usually, the comments Navarro receives are either political or fans raving about her outfits, but this time they could only enjoy the humorous meme, as one commented, “Laughed so hard.”

Some fans even felt represented by this meme Navarro posted as one person wrote, “Me representa! love you Ana!” (Translation: Represents me! love you Ana!) And another said, “This is freaking funny.” Of course, there were several Cabbage Patch fans in the comment said too as one commented, “Ok I love it! Though never close to a Barbie, I’ll take Cabbage Patch any day.” Navarro’s meme was a breath of fresh air for fans over the weekend!

Tags news