Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate’s cryptic post on X leaves Internet divided: ‘You sound lonely’

2023-11-28 21:53
Andrew Tate's social media post had fans speculating about his state of mind and love life
Andrew Tate’s cryptic post on X leaves Internet divided: ‘You sound lonely’

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate’s aka the Top G left the Internet buzzing with his recent cryptic post on the X platform (formerly Twitter).

Additionally, besides advocating his beliefs in these impassioned posts, the 36-year-old also takes the opportunity to criticize societal norms and the established system, which he refers to as "the Matrix."

Internet reacts on Andrew Tate's post

On November 27, former kickboxer turned influencer took to his X account to share a three line post, which has left Internet baffled.

He wrote, “Pack. The jet is on the runway. Waiting for you my love ❤️”

At the time of writing the tweet had more than 820k views and several comments.

A user wrote, “You sound lonely, bruh. KIT "keep it together"

Another user said, “im ready my love ❤️” The next user said,” She must be special Andrew. I'm glad. May God bless you both.”

Another user wrote, “I'm glad to read that you finally found the treasure of love you deserve, all the good you sent into this universe and sacrificed yourself for it. So many unheard men oppressed by propaganda. You had a lot of positive influence on my brother, he is my everything, without a father it is difficult to turn a boy into a valuable man. I hope that God will fill every empty place in your heart with peace and endless love.”

When Piers Morgan and Andrew Tate got into heated argument

In a recent heated interchange, on UNCENSORED interview Piers Morgan interrogated Andrew Tate, the influencer, regarding his characterization of the "loverboy" method. Morgan posted a video excerpt from the interview where the TV presenter questioned Tate about his use of the 'technique' on gullible women.

When Top G refuted the term, he elucidated its meaning and responded emphatically, stating, "The loverboy method is when perpetrators entice victims with the promise of a loving relationship until they can be coerced into abusive situations or a form of slavery... That's actually what it means."

For the ones who are not verse, Morgan and Tate's interview discussed various topics including Covid-19, the Matrix ideology, emotions, feminism and much more.

Tags news