Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross abruptly ends livestream after getting 'too stoned', Internet dubs him 'terrible actor'

2023-11-27 13:26
From 'Fortnite' gameplay to Monkey App interactions, Adin Ross engages in daily streams on Kick
Adin Ross abruptly ends livestream after getting 'too stoned', Internet dubs him 'terrible actor'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Controversial streamer Adin Ross, known for his presence on Kick, has been making headlines following a substantial loss of over a million dollars during his gambling streams.

Recently, he abruptly concluded a stream, after claiming he was "too stoned." citing being intoxicated as the reason. On November 25, during the conclusion of a 'Fortnite' stream, the polarizing Kick streamer was observed smoking a vape while enjoying a song.

However, Internet users believe Ross was pretending to be "high" for views.

Ross engages in daily streams on the platform, featuring content ranging from 'Fortnite' gameplay to Monkey App interactions and hosting gambling sessions.

Is Adin Ross OK?

During Kick stream, Ross abruptly cut the session short after feeling unwell, reportedly due to smoking a vape. In prior streams, the Los Angeles native had voiced health concerns, mentioning intentions to make lifestyle changes.

On his November 25 stream, he chose to start vaping while listening to music. However, it didn't take long before he began coughing and displayed signs of discomfort.

A clip shared by the X (formerly Twitter) handle @clip showed Ross walking around his room before sitting down.

During the stream, he expressed the desire to watch a movie, but abruptly ended it, stating he was "too high."

He said, "I'm not gonna lie, I gotta end the stream. On God."

Later, he continued, expressing reluctance to vape again. "On God, I got too f*****g stoned. I don't wanna do this s**t anymore. On God. I don't wanna hit that s**t no more. F**k me, bro. I love you guys, I'm sorry."

Internet reacts to Adin Ross' stream

In just a day of being posted, Ross' stream on X garnered over 190k views and received numerous comments.

However, netizens believe that Ross was just "acting" to garner views as one user asked, "High of what?"

One user said, "Bro someone drop the link to that song wtf," while another wrote, "He didn't listen to Andrew Tate."

Another user commented, "Only a real stoner knows how he feels in lolol." The next user labeled Ross "terrible," saying, "This kid is such a terrible actor." While a user wrote, "Absolute Bum".

Tags news