Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate claims mainstream media exercises mind control over the masses, fans say 'time to sober up'

2023-07-09 22:24
In the 5-minute video, Andrew Tate proceeded to express his astonishment over the surprising news he had received upon waking up that morning
Andrew Tate claims mainstream media exercises mind control over the masses, fans say 'time to sober up'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: In a recent fiery video addressed to his followers, the controversial figure Andrew Tate didn't hold back as he vehemently accused mainstream media channels of orchestrating a pervasive manipulation of the impressionable younger generation. With his characteristic boldness, Tate embarked on a passionate rant, shedding light on what he claims to be a glaring example of media protectionism involving a high-ranking BBC official accused of grooming.

Known for his provocative statements, Tate never shies away from expressing his opinions and ensuring his voice resonates with his dedicated audience. His consistent engagement with his followers allows him to amplify his beliefs and garner further support for his cause. However, it's worth noting that Tate's current circumstances find him confined to his residence, as he and his brother Tristan face serious allegations including charges of sexual assault, involvement in organized crime, and human trafficking, leading to their house arrest.

'MSM is designed to brainwash the populace'

In the 5-minute video captioned, "The MSM is designed to brainwash the populace. It is designed to protect and disguise the genuine evils of the world," Tate proceeded to express his astonishment over the surprising news he had received upon waking up that morning. The identity of the person involved in the incident could not be disclosed due to media protection. Tate found it ironic that despite enduring relentless attacks for a year and a half, with his name repeatedly published and false accusations made against him, the media chose to safeguard the identity of an individual who had actually committed an offense to the extent of being suspended. He questioned the media's motivations behind protecting this person and their apparent determination to shield their name from public knowledge.

Tate stated, "So I woke up this morning to some very surprising news. I couldn't believe it. Supposedly, somebody who works for the BBC has been caught grooming a 17-year-old, a vulnerable 17-year-old, and he paid them 35,000 pounds in an attempt to shut them up. We don't know yet who this person is because they've been protected by the media. Of course, the person's name can't be said, whether the victim or the perpetrator. Funny that. I would have thought after attacking me for a year and a half, constantly and endlessly printing my name day after day, accusing me of things that never ever happened, when they found somebody actually doing something to the point where they had to suspend him, they would have told the public who this person is. Why did the media decide to protect this person? Why do they want to protect his name so badly?"

He further stated, "Interesting. I mean, Philip Schofield was caught grooming and the media still talks about that all the time, don't they? Right? Because the media is so honest and fair and open. If you're going to attack me for a year and a half with no conviction and no proof of anything, you think when they find somebody who's actually done something, they'd attack them for at least a year and a half plus a day or two years. You'll stay on them, right? But the Philip Schofield thing just seems to have been forgotten. First, they said he did it and then they said, forgive him because his mom's upset. Here we are now with another person who works for MSM committing more heinous sexual acts and his name is being protected and the name of his victims supposed victims being protected and they don't want to give any details on the case. And if the details ever come to I have this terrible feeling they're going to mention it for 24 to 48 hours at best and then just try and hope everyone forgets again. But with me, they've been attacking me for a solid year and a half to the point where they had to make up people."

Tate revisited the Sophie incident, recounting a specific remark from 13 years ago that had been used against him to damage his reputation. Expressing frustration, he highlighted how individuals who committed crimes seemed to evade consequences while working within mainstream media (MSM). Tate portrayed these individuals as evil, part of a cohesive club that rewarded compliance and sought to destroy dissenters. He believed people were increasingly understanding the reality of the world and hoped the intense attacks on him would further prove his innocence. Anticipating the disclosure of the BBC scandal's participant, Tate questioned the media's commitment to publicizing the matter, given the high court injunction obtained to protect the person's reputation. He sarcastically commented on the courts' prioritization of privacy, drawing from his own experience. Tate implied a recurring pattern of protecting sexual predators within such organizations, highlighting the challenges faced by truth speakers in the face of corruption and concluding that some of the world's most reprehensible individuals found employment within these entities.

He further states, "Me as an honest man decides to stand up against evil and deal with all the consequences of that with a pure heart and a pure conscience. And I'd like to think that anybody at home watching this debarkal and all the other garbage that's going on understands very well that the MSM are worse than dishonest. They are worse than liars. They are genuinely evil. If I would have sold my soul to a large corporation and then this attack happened which I very much doubt this level of matrix attack would even happen to me. But if it did then this large corporation would speak to the media and the media would be treating me like they treat Philip Schofield. They wouldn't be treating me as an enemy. They would be treating me as an ally. All I had to do was sell my soul and I refused."

'I think Lucy might tell you who it is'

In response to Tate's impassioned tirade, a flurry of opinions flooded Twitter as individuals took to the platform to share their thoughts on his lengthy rant. The social media platform became a battleground of diverse perspectives, with some supporting Tate's claims of media protectionism and echoing his skepticism regarding the undisclosed identities in the BBC incident. One user wrote, "Gotta keep the slaves entertained 💯" Another user stated, "I think Lucy might tell you who it is.😉" A user stated, "Time to sober up to the reality."