Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg still on? Jake Paul trolls UFC legend, Internet tells ‘Problem Child’ to ‘zip it up’

2023-08-12 18:49
Jake Paul took a swipe at UFC president Dana White amid Elon Musk's announcement about the fight with Mark Zuckerberg
Is Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg still on? Jake Paul trolls UFC legend, Internet tells ‘Problem Child’ to ‘zip it up’

SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO: The worlds of tech and combat collided as Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg ignited discussions about a potential cage fight. As the rumor mills churned and fans weighed in, some dismissed the notion as a mere "gimmick fight."

Unlike others, UFC president Dana White viewed this spectacle as a serious endeavor. Behind closed doors, the renowned promoter tirelessly toiled to transform this notion into a concrete reality.

Anticipation surged among fight enthusiasts as White passionately tried to make sure the cage match happens. In a week, White resolutely affirmed his commitment to bring this spectacle to life, aiming for an unparalleled backdrop: Italy's iconic Colosseum.

Jake Paul slams Dana White's Musk Zuck t-shirts

In a surprising twist, Musk recently excluded the UFC from the equation, evoking mixed sentiments: a sense of letdown for White's aspirations and a sense of triumph for Jake Paul.

"Problem Child" Paul took a shot at White while showering praise on Musk in a fiery post. Paul criticized White's attempt to insert himself into the fight's narrative and took a jab at the UFC's merchandise.

Paul tweeted, "Elon Musk is the real boss of bosses. Meanwhile, Dana White selling Musk Zuck t-shirts. This is how you do it. All to charity. Would be amazing to use some of the proceeds to set up a pension plan for fighters. Elon - I am all in to help in any way."

The dispute between Paul and White has now become a recurring theme, marked by a barrage of taunts and retorts. White recently clarified that he harbored no animosity toward Paul.

However, White lauded Paul's brother, Logan, who owns the popular PRIME brand.

In response to the verbal tussle, a user commented, "Zip it up when you’re done Jake," while another wrote, "I’m with Jake on this one."

Is Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg still on?

Musk tweeted on Friday, August 11, that the UFC will not oversee his fight with Zuckerberg, confirming that it was happening.

Musk tweeted, "The fight will be managed by my and Zuck’s foundations (not UFC). Livestream will be on this platform and Meta. Everything in camera frame will be ancient Rome, so nothing modern at all."

Musk's tweet further read, "I spoke to the PM of Italy and Minister of Culture. They have agreed on an epic location."

Tags news epcelebs