Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Susan Boasi still single? TLC's 'Match Me Abroad' star says dating in the US is 'tiring'

2023-05-15 06:21
Susan Boasi was clear from the beginning about what she wanted in a relationship and made sure she spoke her mind
Is Susan Boasi still single? TLC's 'Match Me Abroad' star says dating in the US is 'tiring'

NEW YOR CITY, NEW YORK: To all the fans of '90 Day Fiancé', TLC is ready with another international dating show, 'Match Me Abroad'. The show features singles in America, who have had trouble finding love in their hometowns, look for a chance at happiness abroad. These optimistic singles are aided by expert matchmakers to find their soulmates.

One of the singles featured on the TLC dating show is Susan Boasi, a social and artistic New Yorker. She engages matchmaker Juan Manuel Nino to assist her in finding a Latin man in Colombia. Tired of the American dating scene, Susan is now seeking to form some genuine connections.

READ MORE

Would you date me?': Kelle's daughter McKenna grills Jose as she questions 'MILF Manor' star's intents

'90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?' Season 7: Is Jenny open to trying Sumit's way of spicing things up in bed?

Who is Susan Boasi?

Susan is a 52-year-old New Yorker. She has a bachelor's degree in fine arts in theatre/costuming from Auburn University and a degree in advertising and marketing from the University of Colorado Boulder, as per her Linkedin profile. Her passion for creativity extends beyond her education as she also loves painting, which is evident from her Instagram posts. She regularly posts pictures of her life, best friend and parties.

Aside from her creative interests, Susan loves the outdoors. She also likes skinny dipping, as she is seen enjoying in her friend's swimming pool. She also suns an Instagram account dedicated to her dog, Calliope. With her trusty companion Calliope by her side and the matchmaking expertise of Juan, Susan is ready for whatever life brings her way.

What is Susan Boasi's relationship status?

Based on her recent social media activity, Susan has been single for a while and prefers to hang out with her friends, as evidenced by her posts. On the show, Susan mentioned that she had a date with a Latino man, but it didn't go well. She also expressed her exhaustion with dating in the US, stating, "Dating in the United States, that s**t makes me tired."

Susan's statement about being tired of dating in the United States may reflect her frustration with the dating culture in her home country. By traveling to Colombia with Juan, she hoped to find a more authentic and meaningful connection with someone whose ideas about a relationship were similar to hers.

'I'm picky'

Susan had expressed her frustration, stating, "Girl, I'm exhausted," and sarcastically commented on the lack of initiative in the US' dating culture by saying, "God forbid somebody would ask you, let's have dinner." When her matchmaker Juan commented, "Susan has very high standards," Susan stood her ground. She stated, "I'm picky, but if you don't say what you want you never gonna get what you want."

In the trailer, Susan is seen going on a date with a Latin man who revealed that he had been a player all his life. He said, "I've been spending my time traveling, having a good time. I have been a player all my life." She walked out of the date right after he claimed to be a player. This experience only reinforced Susan's determination to find a genuine and authentic connection. Throughout the trailer, Susan made it clear that she was not interested in playing games when it came to dating.

'Match Me Abroad' premieres on May 14 at 10 pm ET.