Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Ella Loudon? Daniel Craig's theater loving daughter wants to be 'respected as a quality actress'

2023-06-11 20:58
Ella Loudon, the daughter of Daniel Craig and his ex-wife, Fiona, prefers theater over celluloid and has starred in a few short films
Who is Ella Loudon? Daniel Craig's theater loving daughter wants to be 'respected as a quality actress'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ella Loudon, 31, sent the internet into a frenzy as she posed for photos wearing bikinis during a beach vacation. While seeing her pictures, fans were not only reminded of the original Bond girl Ursula Andress, 87, but were also forced to acknowledge the similarity between the glamorous starlet and her superstar father.

Loudon is the daughter of 'James Bond' star Daniel Craig and his ex-wife, Fiona. Loudon followed in her father's footsteps and has starred in several films including 'Short Term' and 'Trauma is a Time Machine'.

Who is Ella Loudon?

Born in 1992, Loudon is an accomplished model and is represented by Select Model London and Ford Models. She made her acting debut with the 2007 short film, ‘Memory's Paradigm’, when she was just 15. She was cast as Liz in the 2010 production ‘Texas Road’ alongside Chad Rook.

According to IMDb, she has been credited with several short films including ‘Maneater’, ‘Short Term’, ‘Open Your Eyes’ and ‘The Things We Left Unsaid’. She was also producer of ‘The Things We Left Unsaid’. She also starred in a feature film named ‘Trauma Is a Time Machine’, in which she was cast as Joan.

Loudon has two projects lined up. ‘The Vizitant’ is in the pre-production stage. In ‘Can’t Let It Go’, which is in the post-production stage, she is essaying a character named Paige.

'I really just want to be respected as a quality actress'

A prolific theater actress who has acted in several productions of Shakespeare & Company, Loudon once spoke to The Berkshire Eagle about pursuing an acting career when everyone in the family was in the acting business. She said, "There's sort of that thing where I wish I was really good at science, but I was bloody awful." She also shared her acting philosophy in the same interview. She said, "... I think you can only be a good actor if you really know who you are and can completely stay true to yourself, and if my head was feeling the way it was, how could I be a quality actor? So, I didn't want to.”

Even though she is the daughter of an actor who has portrayed a larger than life character on screen, her philosophy about life and her dreams are simple. She said, “My ultimate dream is kind of a cliche: I just want to own my own home, have chickens, have someone I love and then, at some point, have kids.”

Preferring theater over celluloid, she said in the 2018 interview, "The theater is brilliant because you have to be in the moment, and you have no idea what's going to happen.” However, her acting principles are simple as she said, "I really just want to be respected as a quality actress and do really good quality work.”

Tags news epcelebs