Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Claire Heilig? Ex 'The Bachelor' star makes Gwen Stefani turn as 'The Voice' coach picks 'dirty and gritty' sounding 'Barbie' for team

2023-10-17 12:25
In 2022, Claire Heilig made an impression on Bachelor Clayton Echard, however it may not have been the one she had hoped for
Who is Claire Heilig? Ex 'The Bachelor' star makes Gwen Stefani turn as 'The Voice' coach picks 'dirty and gritty' sounding 'Barbie' for team

UNIVERSAL CITY, CALIFORNIA: Gwen Stefani was the only coach who turned for Claire Heilig on 'The Voice' Season 24, which is understandable given that she was Claire's first choice! Viewers may remember Claire from Clayton Echard's season of 'The Bachelor,' when she was eliminated on night one.

Claire stated right away that she would love to work with Gwen. She's more traditional country than indie. Her voice has a beautiful, languid, raspy tone. Gwen turned for her despite not hitting any high notes. She got her desired coach.

John Legend admired her voice's roughness and harshness.

"I got a Barbie doll on my team," said Gwen. She adored her "dirty" voice.

Reba McEntire was disappointed since her squad was already full.

Gwen misjudged, believing her squad was full, but she had one more spot available. Claire chose Team Gwen.

'The Voice' Season 24 contestant Claire Heilig spoke about her raspy voice

Gwen wondered if Claire's voice was usually like that, because it seemed painful to sing that way.

"People are always like, 'Is that your voice? Are you sick'?" Claire inquired on the show.

'The Voice' Season 24 contestant Claire Heilig has four singles to her name

Claire, 30, is a country singer from Virginia Beach, Virginia. Since 2021, she has released four singles.

Her debut single, a rendition of Zach Bryan's "Something in Orange," has been streamed over 1.2 million times on Spotify. Since then, she's released three songs, including two Morgan Wallen covers, "Chasin' You" in 2022 and "Cover Me Up" this year.

Her most recent song, "What Do You Wear to a Breakup," was released in late April. Catherine McGrath composed the tune.

She also worked on a cover of "I Quit Drinking" by Kelsea Ballerini and LANY with Chris Keys. Claire formerly sang vocals with Southbound, a Virginia-based band, and you can find their interpretations of "What Could've Been" (Gone West) and "Mercy" (Brett Young) on YouTube.

Claire's TikTok has approximately 34,000 followers and over 350,000 likes.

'The Voice' Season 24 contestant Claire Heilig is single mother to a 7-year-old son

Claire is a single mother whose 7-year-old son is frequently highlighted on her social media accounts.

And 'The Voice' will not be her first television appearance. In January 2022, she appeared on 'The Bachelor' Season 26. Claire was booted in the first week, although she was the focal point of the drama in that episode.

Before starring on 'The Bachelor,' she was the Regional Director of Cosmetics at Anne Arundel Dermatology, according to Bustle.

'The Voice' Season 24 airs on Mondays and Tuesdays on NBC at 8 pm ET.