Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Lord Miles dubs his Taliban encounter as 'tourism' on Andrew Tate's podcast but fans say Top G was 'uninterested'

2023-10-16 21:28
During Andrew Tate's 'Emergency Meeting' podcast, Lord Miles revealed he wanted to 'get close to the Taliban' during his Afghanistan visit
Lord Miles dubs his Taliban encounter as 'tourism' on Andrew Tate's podcast but fans say Top G was 'uninterested'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Social media personality Andrew Tate's 'Emergency Meeting' podcast has gained significant traction in recent times, thanks to a recently aired episode featuring British adventure enthusiast Lord Miles.

In the episode, Miles Routledge, popularly known as Lord Miles, candidly shared his firsthand experiences with the Taliban leading up to his capture by the group.

Tate's podcast has become synonymous with hosting intriguing personalities who are either embroiled in controversies or have achieved notoriety within the realm of social media.

Tate consistently employs these podcasts as a platform to connect with his audience, sharing his unique perspective and insights.

Lord Miles labels his experience with the Taliban 'insane'

In the most recent episode of Tate's 'Emergency Meeting' podcast, Lord Miles took center stage, telling both Tate and the audience his riveting account of an encounter with the Taliban.

Miles, while recording a vlog, had boldly announced, "Hey, this whole area just fell to the Taliban, I go, hey can't we go right to the border with it and try and take a picture."

Recounting his reaction, Miles added, "Maybe I can get a little bit close to the Taliban not knowing that two days later the fall of Kabul would happen. So, that was pretty insane. I was just doing normal tourism stuff, completely normal."

To this, Tate responded by simply saying, "Right."

The entire clip, as narrated by Miles, provided ample amusement for the fans. However, what truly enhanced the humor for the audience was Tate's short and curt responses.

Andrew Tate's fans assert he looks 'uninterested' in Lord Miles' story

After Miles recalled his experience with the Taliban before his arrest, numerous users voiced their perspectives.

One user wrote, "I don’t think Tate could look anymore uninterested in what this guy was saying." Another tweet wondered about Top G's demeanor, saying, "Wasn't you pleased with the meeting or? Btw, nice shirt :3"

Another X user stated, "This was awesome... So unbelievable. And so hilarious!!" while another exclaimed, "What a crazy Episode".

Tags news