Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How 'Extreme Makeover' changed Veronica Valencia Hughes's life? Interior Designer brings her crew to 'Revealed'

2023-06-30 08:21
Veronica Valencia Hughes will take a fresh approach to home renovation by focusing on her clients' ancestral heritage
How 'Extreme Makeover' changed Veronica Valencia Hughes's life? Interior Designer brings her crew to 'Revealed'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: HGTV is bringing a new thrilling show, 'Revealed', featuring Veronica Valencia Hughes. The renovation expert will take a fresh approach to home renovation by focusing on her clients' ancestral heritage as the families on the HGTV show will be from different cultures.

When Veronica was six years old, she picked out new paint colors for the exterior of her family's home which she gradually transformed into a profession. She has worked behind the scenes as a design expert on more than 500 home makeover shows for years. However, one particular show has totally changed Veronica's life forever.

How does 'Extreme Makeover' change Veronica Valencia's life?

Veronica has been into designing even before she realized her obsession with makeovers. She has starred in multiple renovation shows throughout her career. But she admits that 'Extreme Makeover' has changed her life in many ways. Even though she starred behind the scenes of 'Extreme Makeover', the design experts credit the show for changing her life. While referencing 'Extreme Makeovers', Veronica shared that she loved that job. She noted that she met her entire crew including Dave, Tommy, and Josh while filming 'Extreme Makeover'. She further added, "On the show, we were a tight-knit, behind-the-scenes design team. We'd come into communities and take over a town. We worked on more than 1,000 projects in 34 states." Notably, Veronica credits her team for her professional success.

Veronica revealed that she is not only blessed with an excellent team but also credits 'Extreme Makeover' to help her to find the love of her life. Apparently, Veronica met her husband, Kristopher Hughes, 11 years ago in New York City on 'Extreme Makeover'. Kristopher was the show's production manager. However, when the show ended, she said to him, "Come to Los Angeles, and I promise we can get on a show together!" Since then, her followers remain the witness of their love.

Veronica Valencia still works with 'Extreme Makeover' crew

Veronica might have left 'Extreme Makeover' but she doesn't leave her crew. David, Tommy, and Joshua are all on HGTV's 'Revealed'. Tommy is the design guru, David is the master builder, and Joshua is the artist. She gushed about her crew and said, "We are such a collaborative group. I value their friendship as much as their knowledge and expertise. They just make all of the projects I work on so much better, and they mean everything to me." She also revealed, "I honestly would be nothing without them." Notably, Tommy officiated Veronica and her husband's wedding.

'Revealed' is all set to premiere on Thursday, June 29 at 10 pm ET on HGTV.