Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Mark Zuckerberg up for cage fight against Elon Musk? Facebook founder reacts to much-anticipated clash, says he's 'all ready'

2023-08-08 05:17
'It would break all pay-per-view records. These guys would raise hundreds of millions of dollars for charity,' said UFC president Dana White
Is Mark Zuckerberg up for cage fight against Elon Musk? Facebook founder reacts to much-anticipated clash, says he's 'all ready'

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA: Elon Musk may take a little more time, but the Facebook founder is ‘all ready!’ Mark Zuckerberg, over the weekend, announced that he is prepared to take on the Tesla boss in a catch fight! The SpaceX founder earlier gave an update that the potential fight may be delayed due to his health, reports People.

“I’m getting an MRI of my neck & upper back tomorrow,” he tweeted. Musk further added that he ‘may require surgery before the fight can happen,’ but the final word is yet to come from doctors and he ‘will know this week.’ He also talked about his preparation. “Am lifting weights throughout the day, preparing for the fight. Don’t have time to work out, so I just bring them to work,” he said.

Post by @zuckView on Threads

Is Mark Zuckerberg up for cage fight against Elon Musk?

Mark Zuckerberg responded over his Thread account post. “I'm ready today. I suggested August 26 when he first challenged, but he hasn't confirmed. Not holding my breath,” he wrote. The same evening, Musk tweeted stating, "Exact date is still in flux."

On Sunday, August 6, the 51-year-old shared that the fight will be streamed over X. “Zuck v Musk fight will be live-streamed on 𝕏. All proceeds will go to charity for veterans.” Mark took a shot at his opponent as he wrote, “Shouldn't we use a more reliable platform that can actually raise money for charity?”

'Biggest fight ever in the history of the world'

It all started in June when the two casually agreed to a cage match. UFC President Dana White revealed that she spoke with both and they appeared ‘dead serious.’ "I was talking to Elon and Mark last night, both guys are absolutely dead serious about this," he said. "Because they both said, 'Yeah we'll do it.' They both want to do it. Mark Zuckerberg hit me up first and said, 'Is he serious?' I said, 'I don't know, let me ask [Musk].' I asked him and he said, 'Yeah, I'm dead serious."

White continued that this will be "the biggest fight ever in the history of the world. Bigger than anything that's ever been done." "It would break all pay-per-view records. These guys would raise hundreds of millions of dollars for charity. And you don't have to be a fight fan to be interested in this fight. Everybody would want to see it."