Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Bless her little heart': Fans gush as 'The View' host Ana Navarro shares wholesome moment with her dog

2023-09-15 13:29
'The View' host Ana Navarro shares glimpses of her home and travel life with her dog, ChaCha
'Bless her little heart': Fans gush as 'The View' host Ana Navarro shares wholesome moment with her dog

MIAMI, FLORIDA: ‘The View’ co-host Ana Navarro often travels from Miami to New York City to serve as a co-host on the daytime talk show. Sometimes, Navarro’s beloved dog ChaCha also travels with her to the sets of ‘The View'.

Navarro recently shared a little glimpse into her life with ChaCha and what goes on behind the scenes when it comes to traveling.

Navarro and ChaCha have stolen several hearts after ‘The View’ host called her dog “a terrorist who knows exactly how to emotionally blackmail me.”

ChaCha Cardenas steals the spotlight on Instagram

On Instagram, ‘The View’ host shared a glimpse of her home in Miami and her dog ChaCha after Navarro packed her bags and was ready to travel.

Navarro wrote, “When @chacha_cardenas saw the suitcase out, she dragged her dog-carrier (weighs as much as she does) next to my bags and planted herself in there, patiently waiting.”

She also added, “How could I possibly have the heart to leave her? I swear, this dog is a terrorist who knows exactly how to emotionally blackmail me. ❤️”

Ana Navarro’s fans obsess over her dog ChaCha

In response to Ana Navarro’s post about her dog ChaCha, her fans have flooded her comment section with love for her dog. One fan wrote, “This is beyond adorable. She is so devoted to you,” and another commented, "That is sooo cute. Bless her little heart."

Some fans have also related to Navarro and ChaCha’s experience as one fan commented, “Yes these fur babies are no joke. My dog would jump in waiting on me because she tells me you better not go without me as yours is telling you now. Lol."

"My yorkie used to do the same....they know....and that bag is fabulous, love the thick strap,” wrote one fan, and another commented, “OMG. She dragged it??? Way to go ChaCha!"

Navarro’s fans have playfully threatened ‘The View’ co-host to make sure that ChaCha travels with her. One fan wrote, "You better take that baby with you.”

Another also commented, “Don't leave her again. She just wants to be with her mommy."

Tags news