Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9: Rachel Recchia's self-elimination sparks regret in Brayden Bowers

2023-12-01 14:29
'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9 star Brayden Bowers ditches Rachel Recchia for Becca Serrano
'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9: Rachel Recchia's self-elimination sparks regret in Brayden Bowers

SAYULITA, MEXICO: 'Bachelor In Paradise' Season 9 latest episode treated viewers with a series of twisted events. In the shocking twist, Rachel Recchia tearfully self-eliminated herself after Mercedes Northup gave her rose to Jordan Vandergriff.

Rachel wanted to explore a connection with Jordan Vandergriff, but he felt more friend vibes. However, Jordan expressed interest in Mercedes and ended up with her.

Rachel was left stunned when Mercedes awarded her rose to Jordan, who happily accepted it. However, at the end of the rose ceremony, only Brayden Bowers and Taylor Pegg left but Rachel decided to quit the ABC show rather than give her rose to one of them.

Rachel's self-elimination led to the elimination of Brayden and Taylor. However, as Brayden was sent packing bags, he felt 'deflated' over how it all turned out.

Brayden regretted of ditching Rachel for Becca Serrano and admitted, "I feel like I shouldn't have gone on that date with Becca." He added, "I had really good vibes with Rachel, but I messed up the potential for the relationship with her... I gotta do better. I gotta be better."

Rachel Recchia breaks down in tears amid self-elimination

After Rachel Recchia declared she wanted to self-eliminate herself from 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9, she broke down in tears as she failed to find love.

She tearfully confessed to the camera, "I really came into Paradise with no expectations." She added, "And I made mistakes, but I learned so much more about myself."

She further noted, "Even if I'm not leaving with anyone, for me Paradise has been just being able to stand on my own two feet for the first time." She added, "I feel like I was meant to be here in Paradise, even though I don’t have a partner I’m walking away with."

Rachel told the cameras. "It's just been the most amazing experience and I'm just happy, but it's sad because it's ending."

Will Brayden Bowers and Rachel Recchia reconnect after 'Bachelor in Paradise'?

Although Rachel Recchia didn't give her rose to Brayden Bowers, they sparked a romance speculation. Brayden and Rachel had a stirring romance on the ABC show and the viewers speculated that they had reconciled after they left paradise.

A photo from After the Final Rose recently went viral online which sparked Rachel and Brayden's reconciliation speculation. In the photo, the two sat together and looked quite cozy.

However, the viewers speculated that Rachel and Brayden have rekindled their romance. A social media user tweeted, "I’m holding out hope that when they give us updates, Rachel and Brayden reconnected and are going strong 🤞🏻."

Another person added, "And when we see Rachel and Brayden coupled up in the stands during after the final rose." Another fan noted, "I definitely think Brayden and Rachel are dating though."

Another viewer said, "Are Brayden and Rachel together IRL now…?? 👀" Another X user penned, "The self-awareness from Brayden in the limo is nice. I secretly hope he and Rachel rekindle things. They were great together."

'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9 finale will air on Thursday, December 7 at 9/8c on ABC.