Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Mama June refutes claims of using 'weight loss drugs' after she flaunts her slimmer figure: 'Don't snack as much'

2023-07-06 09:45
Mama June was recently accused of taking weight loss pills but she instantly clapped back at the reports and denied the allegations
Mama June refutes claims of using 'weight loss drugs' after she flaunts her slimmer figure: 'Don't snack as much'

SIESTA KEY, FLORIDA: 'Mama June: Family Crisis' star June Shannon has come a long way in her weight loss journey. The reality star previously underwent weight loss surgery in 2017 which resulted in her losing 300 pounds, however, she ultimately ended up gaining a lot of it back.

But now she focused on her diet and has shed pounds of weight. However, June has recently been accused of taking weight loss pills but she instantly slammed back to the reports. Over the years, June started opening up about her weight loss struggles and even documented her drastic transformation on her own WE tv show, 'Mama June: From Not to Hot'.

Also Read: Why did Billy Porter and Adam Smith split? 'Pose' alum and designer announce divorce 6 years after getting back together

Mama June slams claims of using 'weight loss drugs'

June recently took to her Instagram Stories and shared a screengrab of a report by The US Sun with the headline, "WOAH, MAMA! Mama June strips down to swimsuit in new video with husband Justin on trip after vowing to never take weight loss drug." However, the reality star tagged the outlet and wrote, "No I don't take weight loss meds... I have cut out soda n tea n don't snack as much but I drink a lot of water n @skinnymixes."

Mama June flaunts her slimmer physique

Also Read: Fans in awe of David Woolley's bond with Sister Wives' star Christine Brown's daughterTruely: 'She needs that father-daughter bond'

June has recently stripped down to her bathing suit as she spent her time on the beach. The reality star uploaded a new video onto Instagram as she celebrated the Fourth of July holiday alongside her husband, Justin Stroud. June flaunted her slimmer figure in a black-and-white patterned suit as she smiled and laughed alongside Justin, who was seen in a blue T-shirt and matching sunglasses. She was wearing a grey top which she later stripped down to show off her incredibly slimmer physique.

Also Read: 'RHOBH' star Lisa Rinna trolled over all-black look at Viktor & Rolf Couture fashion show: 'Looks super uncomfortable'

Mama June's dramatic weight loss transformation

'The Toddlers and Tiaras' star June has been very open about her weight loss journey. She revealed a 70-pound weight loss in March 2021. June has been through a few dramatic transitions in recent years, specifically in terms of her weight loss and former drug addiction. Despite the growing popularity of Ozempic among celebrities, the reality star recently insisted that she has no interest in using the weight-loss injections. June previously underwent bariatric surgery in 2016, losing roughly 300 pounds the following year. The reality star is now reported to average around 240 pounds.

More from MEAWW

Brandi Glanville responds to 'mean comments' regarding her appearance: 'I've never had surgery on my face'

How did Coco Lee die? 'Mulan' singer and first Chanel brand ambassador for Asian region was 48

Tags news