Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift news diary: 'You're Losing Me' gets streaming release as singer becomes Spotify's Top Artist of 2023

2023-11-30 21:28
Check out the top Taylor Swift updates of the day
Taylor Swift news diary: 'You're Losing Me' gets streaming release as singer becomes Spotify's Top Artist of 2023

Welcome to our daily Taylor Swift News Digest, your go-to source for the latest updates and insights into the world of one of today's most influential and celebrated artists.

Delve into Taylor Swift's dynamic career, public appearances, and the buzz within the entertainment industry as we provide you with a bite-sized overview of the happenings in the life of this multi-talented and ever-evolving artist.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce visit Patrick and Brittany Mahomes' home

Swift and her new beau Travis Kelce reportedly visited the Kansas City home of the latter's Chiefs teammate Patrick Mahomes and his wife Brittany, who are close friends with the couple.

Reports suggest Kelce and Swift arrived separately at the lavish estate on Tuesday morning, November 28, where they spent several hours together to celebrate the first birthday of Mahomes' son, Bronze.

READ MORE: As news of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's visit to the home of Patrick and Brittany Mahomes drops, Internet's reaction is unanimous

Jack Antonoff reveals Taylor Swift created 'You're Losing Me' in 2021

Swift's longtime collaborator and close friend Jack Antonoff took to Instagram to reveal that the song 'You're Losing Me' was originally created in 2021 even though it was released as a vault track in May 2023.

The revelation also prompted several fans to believe that Swift wrote the heart-wreching song, which touches upon the ending of a relationship, back in 2021 after her relationship with Joe Alwyn hit a rough patch, two years before the couple officially called it quits.

READ MORE: Fans speculate Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn's breakup timeline after Jack Antonoff reveals 'You're Losing Me' was made in 2021

Taylor Swift likes X post about Paul McCartney and his love for ex-wife Linda

Swift recently liked an old X post from 2022 about Paul McCartney and his love for Linda, leaving several fans confused that her song 'Sweet Nothing' was in fact partially inspired the romance between the Beatles star and his ex-wife.

The post noted how McCartney once revealed that he "would come back from a run with a poem to share" and Linda would compliment him by saying, 'what a mind,' which also a line from 'Sweet Nothing' that reads, "On the way home / I wrote a poem / You say, "What a mind" / This happens all the time."

READ MORE: 'She's making sure we know': Swifties shares theories on Joe Alwyn after Taylor Swift likes tweet about Paul McCartney and Linda

Travis Kelce revealed his new nickname for girlfriend Taylor Swift

Kelce revealed his new nickname for Swift during an episode of the 'New Heights' podcast while talking about the pop star liking an Instagram post that noted the athlete becoming the fastest tight end in NFL history to reach 11,000 receiving yards.

"Thanks, Tay. I appreciate you on the Chiefs page supporting," Kelce said, which led to fans having a meltdown over the Super Bowl champion addressing Swift as "Tay."

READ MORE: 'Can you hear me sobbing?': Swifties gush over Travis Kelce's sweet nickname for Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift becomes Spotify's most-streamed artist of 2023 with 26 billion streams

Swift was crowned the top artist of Spotify 2023 for being the most-streamed musician on the app with a total of 26.1 billion streams, breaking Bad Bunny's record from last year.

"Um ok this is unreal?? I just wanted to say to anyone who listened to my music this year, anywhere in the world, thank you. Getting named Spotify’s Global Top Artist in 2023 is truly the best birthday/holiday gift you could’ve given me. We’ve seriously had THE MOST fun this year out there on tour and now this," the pop star wrote on social media.

READ MORE: Taylor Swift Is Spotify’s Top Artist of 2023 With 26 Billion Streams

Taylor Swift releases 'You're Losing Me' for streaming services

In order to thank fans for making her the top artist of Spotify in 2023, Swift finally released her hit 'From the Vault' track 'You're Losing Me' for streaming on all platforms. The song was originally released as a vault track in May.

"So I was trying to think of a way to thank you, and a lot of you have been asking me to put “You’re Losing Me (From The Vault)” on streaming... so here you go! You can finally listen EVERYWHERE now," the 'Midnights' creator wrote on social media.

READ MORE: Taylor Swift Finally Releases ‘You’re Losing Me’ on Streaming Services

Tags news