Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Eminem walks eldest daughter Alaina Scott down the aisle at her wedding: ‘He wasn’t going to miss that’

2023-06-16 04:18
Alaina Scott chose an intimate ceremony for her wedding with longtime boyfriend Matt Moeller in a ‘Great Gatsby glam’ themed ceremony
Eminem walks eldest daughter Alaina Scott down the aisle at her wedding: ‘He wasn’t going to miss that’

DETROIT, MICHIGAN: Eminem’s eldest daughter got married last week and the celebrated rapper couldn't be more proud. Alaina Scott chose an intimate ceremony for her wedding with longtime boyfriend Matt Moeller in a ‘Great Gatsby glam’ themed ceremony. Eminem walked his daughter down the aisle as Scott reveals, “I had an 80-ft long black and white checkered aisle and my dad walked me down the aisle. He wasn't going to miss that.”

Keeping her wedding guest list short, the 30-year-old explained, "Getting married is a sacred thing and we wanted to be surrounded by people who share in our daily lives.” Scott asked sister Hailie Jade to be her maid of honor. “We did something super untraditional and didn't allow many plus ones. This was important to us.” The couple got engaged in December 2021 and got hitched on June 9. She posted back then on her Instagram, "This was important to us. This moment. this life. Yes a hundred times over. I LOVE YOU.”

'Our wedding was something out of a movie'

Spilling the beans on her grand wedding, Scott said, “Our wedding was something out of a movie. I planned the entire thing, down to every last detail. Even customized napkins of our dogs with the phrase ‘Our parents are married!’ It's just very rewarding to see all your hard work come to life,” reports People.

There were touches of modern glam decor and also a vintage look with 1940 and 1947 Packard limousine cars. “I wanted classic black and white with pops of color.” She said of the celebration's red, coral, orange, and peach florals, “We had 2000 white roses lining my aisle alone. It was magical.”

'Really fun'

Scott said, “At the reception, Nathan ‘Nate’ Kane Mathers performed his song ‘Slide On Over’ which was “really fun.” These are once in a lifetime moments and I'm just so grateful to be loved the way I am by everyone. None of this would have been possible without my Dad. I'm beyond blessed.” The musician's daughter flaunted her wedding ring and looked gorgeous in a white robe, tiara, and eye patches.

Tags news epcelebs