Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does xQc own NoPixel? Kick streamer fires back at GTA RP players over server ban blame game: 'Some people say really dumb s**t'

2023-07-27 16:56
xQc said that some people have been saying untrue and silly things, accusing him of being responsible for getting others banned from the server
Does xQc own NoPixel? Kick streamer fires back at GTA RP players over server ban blame game: 'Some people say really dumb s**t'

QUEBEC, CANADA: Famous streamer Felix "xQc", at the end of his live video on Twitch on July 24, 2023, addressed a recent problem related to his involvement with the popular GTA RP server NoPixel. He said that some people have been saying untrue and silly things and accusing him of being responsible for getting others banned from the server.

With a touch of exasperation, xQc talked about how some individuals uttered "really dumb s**t" by pointing fingers at him for player bans on the hallowed NoPixel grounds. However, in a move that showcased both his humility and honesty, he set the record straight. As a co-owner of the esteemed server, he made it abundantly clear that he possessed no administrative authority, rendering him powerless when it came to wielding the banhammer or moderating players' conduct.

'Some people say really dumb s**t'

xQc expressed frustration with some people who spread unfounded and silly rumors online. He advised others not to pay attention to such stupidity. He clarified that owning part of NoPixel doesn't give him any authority over player bans, strike points, unbans, moderation, or anything related to the server's management. He emphasized that he has absolutely no power in any of these matters.

He said, "Some people say really dumb s**t that's unfounded and really dumb sometimes. Do not listen to stupidity that you read online. It's bad. Okay? Like, the fact that - it's not because I own part of NoPixel that I have any administrative power or duties when it comes down to people getting banned. Strike points, unbans, moderation, board duties when it comes down to... forum inputs, anything like that. I have absolutely no power in any capacity!"

xQc kept the conversation going by mentioning that some people blamed him when they were banned from the NoPixel server. He shared that these individuals believed they couldn't play or faced issues because of his presence on the server, due to his ownership role. However, xQc emphasized that he had nothing to do with any of it. He wanted everyone to know that he didn't use his ownership status to influence anything, and it was crucial for others to understand this point.

"Somebody that says that they can't play or they think this or that because I'm on the server... because I'm part of the 'ownership,' I'm as extracted as you possibly could think! I don't put it out there. I think it's very important for me other people understand that. It's very, very important!"

The Twitch and Kick streamer strongly criticized the comments made by those who blamed him for the server's issues. He labeled these remarks as "stupid" and expressed his concern about the potential harm they could cause to the server's reputation. xQc made it clear that he didn't want even the slightest tarnish on the server's image due to these baseless and senseless comments. He reiterated that such comments were just plain and simple stupidity. "I don't want the server to be even possibly be tarnished. Even slightly by just really dumb comments that are... stupid and unfounded. I mean... it is just stupid! It's just stupid."

I could still get f**king banned

xQc also talked about his excitement about the future of NoPixel, describing it as "insane." However, he couldn't share any specific details at the moment. He expressed how much the server meant to him, considering it one of his most cherished projects. Teasing the audience with anticipation, he hinted at upcoming developments that were so mind-blowing that he couldn't even discuss them yet. The mystery surrounding these exciting prospects added to the thrill and allure of what lies ahead for NoPixel.

"I just want to let it out there and it's very important for me because I think it's one of my most precious projects. And, coming up, there's even some stuff that is so insane, I can't even talk about it. On NoPixel."

Despite being an owner of NoPixel, the 27-year-old xQc openly admitted that he was not exempt from facing a ban on the GTA 5 RP server. He emphasized that he couldn't discuss the details but wanted to avoid any misunderstanding. xQc was determined not to let his ownership status diminish the value of the server or be used as an excuse if he were to be banned for his own mistakes or misbehavior. He acknowledged that if he did something foolish and got banned, he would accept the consequences without any reservations, clarifying that his ownership had no bearing on such actions.

"I can't talk about it, and I don't want any of it to lose value on the back of people saying, 'Well, they're getting the guys that got banned a bunch of times and now they're a part of the ownership.' I could still get f**king banned. If I do dumb s**t and I get banned... that'd be - so be it! That'll still be it. It has nothing to do with my part ownership in that regard. Right?"

Tags news