Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Landon Barker cheating on Charli D'Amelio with Dixie D'Amelio? Here's the truth

2023-06-15 13:55
Charlie D'Amelio and Landon Barker's relationship is subject to constant scrutiny so these are not the first cheating rumors the two have encountered
Is Landon Barker cheating on Charli D'Amelio with Dixie D'Amelio? Here's the truth

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Travis Barker's son Landon Barker and 19-year-old TikTok star Charli D'Amelio are well on their way to becoming Gen Z's most talked about couple. However, recently, fans have begun speculating that Barker might be cheating on Charli D'Amelio with Dixie D'Amelio. Some fans spread the rumor that Barker might have a "crush" on Dixie.

Charlie and Landon first sparked romance rumors in June 2022 after they were spotted leaving Barker's concert together. Since then they have been more public about their relationship, posting a lot of pictures on social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok.

Is Landon Barker cheating on Charli D'Amelio?

The couple has been involved in a fairy-tale relationship since the summer of 2022. Even still, over the past several months, the couple has been the subject of several cheating allegations and breakup rumors, with one OnlyFans model saying that Landon would open her messages "so fast" even though he was dating Charli. Landon was quick to quash those rumors.

Another cheating rumor is now circulating after a fan speculated that Landon Barker might have feelings for Dixie, the elder sister of his girlfriend, Charli. This rumor first surfaced after Landon and Dixie shared a playful video on TikTok on June 13 in which they were seen dancing and lip-syncing to Tory Lanez's song Hurts Me. Much like last time, Barker did not shy away from slamming the rumors.

@landonbarkerr @dixie @Kate Tifford ♬ original sound - argyfargo

While the two were just having fun, one fan seemingly misread the situation and commented, “I think Landon has a crush on Dixie.” Landon was quick to quash this statement and hit back in a comment, saying “Bro what trippin fam dixie my sis.” Despite fans’ opinions, it’s clear that Barker isn’t going to stand any breakup rumors and the couple are still dating each other. The three TikTok stars are often spotted together at events and parties.

'Charli or Dixie?'

Since the video was uploaded on Tiktok, users actively started leaving speculative comments. A user wrote, “Why is he always with his girlfriends sister and not his girlfriend,” while a second user asked, “Charli or Dixie?” The third user, to whom Landon replied, said, "I think Landon has a crush on Dixie." A fourth use said, "Dixie and Landon have the best duo vibes." A fifth user also loved the duo together, stating, "You and Dixie are perfect for each other."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs