Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate claims to be 'time traveler transported from alternate dimension', trolls say 'too high on shrooms'

2023-09-07 19:47
Tristan Tate humorously stated that in his era, they possessed laser-focused memory-erasing technology
Tristan Tate claims to be 'time traveler transported from alternate dimension', trolls say 'too high on shrooms'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the former kickboxer who has gained notoriety as a controversial influencer, recently made an unconventional statement on the platform 'X' (formerly known as Twitter).

In his latest tweet, Tate boldly declared that he is a time traveler hailing from an alternate dimension.

Tate is well-known for his provocative comments and viewpoints, often expressing opinions that sharply contrast with mainstream beliefs.

He frequently critiques the system and occasionally promotes toxic masculinity.

Therefore, his claim about time travel left many of his followers puzzled and intrigued.

Tristan Tate asserts he is a time traveler from 2097

In his tweet, Tate admitted to being a time traveler who originated from an alternate dimension where all men had adopted woman-like behavior to change history.

He claimed to have received communication from his associates, indicating that the timeline was showing signs of improvement.

According to him, there are now fewer individuals conforming to that stereotype in the year 2097. However, he acknowledged that there was still work to be done to achieve a transformation in men.

Tate wrote, "Fine I admit it. I am in fact a time traveller transported here from an alternate dimension where all men have turned into sissies to alter history.

"I’ve had word from my people, the timeline is improving. Fewer fat soy crybaby nerds in the year 2097. There’s still work to do."

In response to his assertion, Tate commented that the attempts to "cancel" him in 2023 are futile.

He expressed that these tactics will not affect someone with even a rudimentary knowledge of fifty years ahead in the future.

With a hint of amusement, he mentioned that he was being labeled a "criminal" and referred to those doing so as amateurs.

He humorously stated that in his era, they possessed laser-focused memory-erasing technology, playfully referring to the people in 2023 as "noobs."

Tate wrote, "Your futile 2023 tactics of “cancellation” do not work on a man with even a basic understanding of marking from half a century in the future.

"Now you’re branding me a “criminal” lol, amateurs. In my time we have lazer focused memory erasing beams. Noobs."

Tristan Tate's trolls say that he is high

After Tate's claim that he hailed from the year 2097 as a time traveler, numerous users stepped forward to share their perspectives on this statement.

One user wrote, "Too high on shrooms..." Another user wrote, "It sounds like you have quite an imaginative story there!" A user stated, "Bro can i borrow your time machine ? I have some incompleted works back in time in germany."

A user commented, "Knew it all along. Thanks for inspiring us to get rich because you know the future and apparently it will be dark.."

Tags news