Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac shares her glutes transformation in YouTube video: 'Stop telling me I have a flat butt'

2023-06-26 17:55
Paige Spiranac said, 'Not only am I seeing aesthetic changes, but I'm gaining power in my golf swing as well'
Paige Spiranac shares her glutes transformation in YouTube video: 'Stop telling me I have a flat butt'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac, a golf influencer known for her social media presence and passion for the game, has set herself a new fitness goal. In her new YouTube video, she outlines her mission to 'grow' her glutes, defying her genetics in the process.

Spiranac, who is well-known for her popularity on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube, has set her sights on naturally sculpting her glutes instead of relying on surgical enhancements, unlike many others in the field.

'Stop telling me I have a flat butt'

Spiranac shared her 'glute growth' struggles in her latest YouTube video, titled: 'How I'm Growing My Glutes: Can I Beat My Genetics??' The video has a run-time of approximately 10 minutes. The aptly captioned video reads, "You guys can stop telling me I have a flat butt now LOL. I think I may have finally found some exercises that are working to grow my glutes."

"Not only am I seeing aesthetic changes, but I'm gaining power in my golf swing as well. Let me know what I'm missing in the comments. Any exercises I need to add?" said the influencer, reaching out to her fans. The video itself provides an insight into her efforts to change her body.

Spiranac recounts how she is on track to acquiring a curvy backside and shares the exercises she believes are helping her attain her ideal figure. Expressing her excitement, she also encouraged her devoted followers to suggest additional exercises and provide recommendations to help her achieve her goals.

'The results are fabulous'

Spiranac has been pursuing alternatives outside of the golf course in addition to her usual workout to achieve her fitness goals. She recently made a significant appearance at a Milwaukee Brewers MLB game, where she threw the first pitch for the second consecutive year.

A fan reacted to the video and wrote, "Paige I see that you are putting in a considerable amount of effort and must say the results are fabulous. Keep at it Dear you are the best!"

Another one wrote, "In my experience with gaining muscles for golf is… it’s just as important to work on your flexibility while gaining proper strength. Even at my age in the fifties, I’ve gain more distance compared to my 20s by working on flexibility with proper exercise."

A user praised Spiranac for not going for cosmetic procedures and going about the physical transformation in the 'right way', saying, "Glad that you're doing it the right way and not just going to Dr for injections."

Tags news