Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Kai Cenat quit Twitch? Streamer threatens to leave purple platform if IShowSpeed doesn't get unbanned

2023-08-28 15:26
This comes after IShowSpeed sent the Internet into a frenzy when he accidentally flashed himself during a live stream, shocking his 25,000 viewers
Will Kai Cenat quit Twitch? Streamer threatens to leave purple platform if IShowSpeed doesn't get unbanned

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat recently issued a warning to his fans stating that he would consider leaving Twitch if fellow streamer, IShowSpeed, remains banned from the platform.

During his live stream with one of his close friends, Cenat urged the streaming platform, Twitch, to unban IShowSpeed.

This comes after IShowSpeed sent the Internet into a frenzy when he accidentally flashed himself during a livestream, shocking his 25,000 viewers.

Kai Cenat shocks Internet with his warning

Kai Cenat was joined by his close friend, Ray, during his recent Twitch livestream. As they discussed various aspects of the Twitch platform, one fan questioned IShowSpeed's ban.

In response to the question, Kai Cenat swiftly declared, "If speed is not gonna unban, I am leaving bro! I said it, I said it." Ray simply responded with, "damn."

Meanwhile, Cenat continued to repeat, "I said it, I said it, bro."

Why was IShowSpeed banned from Twitch?

For the unversed, IShowSpeed was banned from Twitch in December 2021, for participating in a fellow streamer Adin Ross' e-dating stream and allegedly making suggestive comments about a female content creator.

This violation of Twitch's community guidelines led to Speed's ban from the platform.

Fans claim Twitch will be the 'best platform' if Kai Cenat quits

Internet users seem to have a field day after Kai Cenat's claims about quitting Twitch with many trolling the streamer.

One fan said, "If he goes to kick along with doc it’ll officially be the best platform." A second quipped, "Looks like kai signing that kick deal speed literally just flashed his meat it don’t matter if it was an accident or not he’s not ad friendly rn twitch not doin ts."

A third fan said, "Nah, fact that homie seen the tongue move and the decision. There’s possibility." The fourth user said, "If he leave twitch.. There is nothing they gonna loose.. Get lost.. Don't entitle big on yourself." The last user said, "Yup looks like he’s going to kick."