Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast celebrates hitting 200 million YouTube subscribers and promises he 'still have decades left' on the platform, Internet labels it 'historic'

2023-10-15 22:53
All of MrBeast's recent video releases have surpassed 100 million views
MrBeast celebrates hitting 200 million YouTube subscribers and promises he 'still have decades left' on the platform, Internet labels it 'historic'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: MrBeast, the YouTuber often hailed as the King of Content, made a grand announcement on the X platform. He shared the incredible milestone of reaching an astounding 200 million subscribers on YouTube.

Renowned for his spectacular challenges and extravagant prizes, MrBeast enjoys a fervent following of fans who admire his unparalleled creativity and innovative video concepts.

They are often in awe of the extraordinary ideas that continually flow from MrBeast's creative mind.

Notably, MrBeast recently showcased his ability to create viral content by engaging in a podcast with former NFL legend Tom Brady, a testament to his knack for keeping his audience enthralled with fresh and exciting ventures.

Will MrBeast continue his channel after hitting 200 million subscriber count?

MrBeast appears to be at the pinnacle of his success this year, with each of his videos becoming a massive hit on YouTube.

MrBeast's collaborative video with PewDiePie, titled '$1 vs $250,000', even achieved the distinction of becoming the fastest non-music video to accumulate the most views on the platform.

Furthermore, all of MrBeast's recent video releases have surpassed the remarkable milestone of 100 million views, much to the delight of his dedicated fanbase.

In a recent update shared on X, MrBeast made a significant announcement to his devoted Beast family.

He proudly revealed that he has crossed the remarkable threshold of 200 million subscribers on YouTube.

He also expressed his determination to continue achieving new milestones, stating, "We hit 200,000,000 subscribers! If you traveled back in time and showed this screenshot to me when I was 13, there is 0 shot he’d believe it’s real haha 🥺❤️ This is just the beginning though, I still have decades left in the tank 😈"

MrBeast's fans call his 200 million subscriber milestone' 'historic'

Following MrBeast's announcement of reaching 200 million subscribers on his YouTube channel, numerous users on X stepped forward to share their thoughts and reactions.

One user wrote, "Historic." Another gushed, "Congratulations on your achievement! I hope the new challenge isn't going to Mars."

A user stated, "That’s great to see keep up the good work."

Tags news