Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed accuses xQc of using N-word during 'Fortnite' livestream: 'You said it, I'm not tripping'

2023-11-17 16:24
This accusation comes after xQc and IShowSpeed playfully trolled each other, and also engaged in a discussion about xQc's ex-girlfriend, Adept
IShowSpeed accuses xQc of using N-word during 'Fortnite' livestream: 'You said it, I'm not tripping'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Prominent YouTuber IShowSpeed and Twitch streamer xQc have once again become the center of attention!

During a recent 'Fortnite' livestream, IShowSpeed accused xQc of using the N-word. This accusation comes after the two streamers playfully trolled each other, and also engaged in a discussion about xQc's ex-girlfriend, Adept.

In response to IShowSpeed's accusation of using inappropriate language during the livestream, xQc clarified the situation.

Continue reading to discover the details of the conversation between xQc and IShowSpeed during the livestream.

xQc and IShowSpeed's 'Fortnite' live stream goes viral

During the recent livestream, xQc and IShowSpeed united for their inaugural 'Fortnite' collaboration.

A nine-second video of Felix seemingly saying the N-word has been circulating on X (formerly Twitter). Upon hearing what the French-Canadian personality said, IShowSpeed exclaimed loudly, saying, "Yo! You said it! Oh, no, I'm not tripping! Yo, no, no!"

However, it is important to note that xQc did not use the N-word, instead, he cited the name of a popular Mukbang YouTuber, Nicholas "Nikocado Avocado."

In response, xQc claimed, "Man, bro [is] about to turn into f**king Nikocado Avocado, but Black. Holy s**t! Where are we going? We're going to the Pleasant Park."

IShowSpeed, taken aback, sought clarification, "Wait, what?! What did you say? Wait, no. What did you say? Wait, what the f**k did you just say?! Bro, did you say N-word? Bro, on god you said N-word. I heard some N-word. I heard N-word somewhere in that. I must be tripping."

xQc then clarified that he did not use the [N-word], and highlighted the fact saying, "You turned into, like, the Avocado guy. Do you know him or not? That is not what I said. That's not what I said."

A few moments later, IShowSpeed inquired again about the alleged use of the racial slur, to which xQc responded, "No, it's a guy. I think his name is Nikocado Avocado. Is that his name? Am I not saying it right?"

While xQc burst into laughter over his gaffe, Speed exclaimed, "You just said N-word! You just said N-word!"

Internet reacts to xQc and IShowSpeed's 'Fortnight' stream

After watching a livestream clip of xQc and IShowSpeed playing 'Fortnite', numerous followers and fans have expressed their thoughts.

One supporter noted, "This time he actually said it," while another labeled it as the "funniest s**t."

A third fan playfully teased xQc, stating, "He can't even speak properly and you assume he said the n-word like no s**t."

The fourth commenter questioned, "Did X just say the N-word?? Im suprised!! Oh wait, it was a misunderstanding between X and Speed, it was actually a name."

The fifth individual defended xQc, saying, "It's funny the first time watching this video I heard Niggacado Avocado twice but after googling it and coming back now I hear Nikocado Avocado both times."

IShowSpeed inquires about xQc's McLaren

During their recent 'Fortnite' livestream discussion, IShowSpeed also inquired about xQc's McLaren.

For the unversed, in November 2022, popular Twitch streamer Adept confirmed ownership of xQc's McLaren 720s Spider, a vehicle he had purchased for $300,000.

Following a legal dispute between xQc and Adept, xQc claimed in September 2023 that he lost ownership of the McLaren several months ago.

He had initially registered the vehicle in Adept's name due to his temporary inability to drive in the United States at that time.

In response to Speed's question, xQc stated, "Yeah, it's truly not being used. It's gonna, it's gonna send an old guy like, hold on you. I wait for you. Oh, this m**********r. Yo, I can't, I can't, bro."

From the conversation, it became evident that xQc still has his McLaren but has not been using it.

Tags news