Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'We went through a lot': Caitlyn Jenner reveals she is no longer on talking terms with her ex-wife Kris

2023-10-05 03:55
'I’m much closer to the Jenner side, but Kris, I don’t really have any more contact with her,' said Caitlyn Jenner
'We went through a lot': Caitlyn Jenner reveals she is no longer on talking terms with her ex-wife Kris

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Caitlyn Jenner shared that her relationship with ex-wife Kris Jenner is long over! The olympian, during an interview with ‘This Morning’ show, opened up about the ‘sad’ situation between the two.

On Wednesday, October 4, the 73-year-old said, “If there’s any communication, my manager kind of talks to her and when you have as many kids as I have, you’re closer to some than you are to others … I certainly see them and we do this and that.”

Caitlyn was promoting her new three-part tell-all series “House Of Kardashian.”

She continued, “I’m much closer to the Jenner side, but Kris, I don’t really have any more contact with her. It’s kind of sad because we went through a lot.”

Caitlyn and Kris Jenner were married for 22 years

Caitlyn and Kris were married for 22 years before splitting in 2015. The former athlete came out as transgender after a few months.

They share two children Kendall Jenner and Kyle Jenner together. She was also stepfather to Kris' children with her ex-Robert Kardashian, are Kourtney Kardashian, 44, Kim Kardashian, 42, Khloe Kardashian, 39, and Rob Kardashian, 36.

Talking about being part of the show, Caitlyn said, “I was happy to participate in the interview process to share my side which points to the strength, influence, and prowess my family has in captivating the world’s attention and keeping it over the years.”

“I am incredibly proud of all my children and stepchildren.“

How did Caitlyn and Kris Jenner meet?

Caitlyn recalled her mental state when she met her now ex-wife Kris. “I had been single for six years, and really kind of struggling with myself and who I was and how I fit into the world," she admitted.

“I was just turning 40 and met Kris on a blind date, we hit it off from day one. Was it love at first sight? Pretty close to that, yes. I was totally impressed with her and how she lived her life - she had four kids, I had four kids… and we got married five and a half months later! It was very quick,” Caitlyn added.

She also spoke about negative media coverage. “It’s part of the game. The media will make up a lot of the controversy and try to make up a story."

“I saw this trans person that I don’t even know, I’ve never met, that was putting me down… and that really bothered me, but that’s part of the game. Is it worth it? Yes. I’ve lived a very very good life,” said Caitlyn.

The ‘House of Kardashian’ airs on October 8 on Sky Documentaries.

Tags news