Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Anna Nicole Smith: 3 unknown facts about 'manipulative monster who faked child abuse stories’

2023-05-15 16:21
A new Netflix documentary will shed light on the unseen parts of Anna Nicole Smith's tumultous life
Anna Nicole Smith: 3 unknown facts about 'manipulative monster who faked child abuse stories’

Anna Nicole Smith was alleged to be a "manipulative monster who faked child abuse stories," according to the new Netflix documentary, 'Anna Nicole Smith: You Don’t Know Me'. The documentary will release on May 16. Smith died of an accidental overdose in 2007 at the age of 39.

Smith was a model, actress and TV personality. She rose to prominence for her colorful demeanor, but what followed was tragedy. Here are three unknown facts about the bombshell.

READ MORE

Mildred Baena: 3 unknown facts about Arnold Schwarzenegger's housekeeper who gave birth to his son

Kim Petras: 2023 net worth and 3 unknown facts about first transgender woman who won Grammy

3 unknown facts about Anna Nicole

1. Anna Nicole Smith wanted to be Marilyn Monroe

Smith's family members saw her lip-syncing to 'Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend' by Marilyn Monroe when she was barely out of preschool. Even at that young age, she felt a great connection to Monroe. Smith would later live out her dream, albeit differently. When she relocated to Los Angeles, she lived in a house once owned by Monroe.

2. Anna Nicole Smith sued New York Magazine

Smith sued New York Magazine for the unauthorized use of a photo on the cover of their August 1994 edition, White Trash Nation. Smith claimed the image, which showed her eating from a bag of Cheez Doodles resting between her legs, was an outtake from a photo shoot meant for glamour photos, IBT reported.

3. Anna Nicole Smith's first love

Smith got a job making crispy fried chicken at Jim's Krispy after she dropped out of high school, when she met her first boyfriend and first husband, Billy Wayne Smith. Smith was enraged, according to her mother Virgie Arthur, that Billy was uninterested in her. A resolute Smith reportedly told her, "I'm going to get that boy, just watch, he's going to marry me." Soon after, the two, who were teenagers at that time, got married in front of a judge.