Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Kourtney Kardashian give birth to her baby? 'The Kardashians' star sparks rumors with cryptic Halloween photos

2023-11-02 09:25
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker's baby was due on Halloween week
Did Kourtney Kardashian give birth to her baby? 'The Kardashians' star sparks rumors with cryptic Halloween photos

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kourtney Kardashian has recently baffled her fans with her cryptic Instagram Stories. 'The Kardashians' star shared what actually looked to be from her latest Halloween celebrations.

In the photo, Kourtney's baby bump was also notably not visible which fueled speculations that she had already given birth to her kid. However, the photos and videos turned out to be from the previous year.

Kourtney recently took to her Instagram Stories and shared a series of photos and videos that looked like she was out trick-or-treating with her family. Kourtney was dressed as the Bride of Frankenstein, which was the same costume she wore last year.

However, Kourtney had shared that exact same photo to her Instagram stories back then, labelling it with the year, October 31, 2021.

Travis Barker reveals Kourtney Kardashian's baby name and due date

Travis Barker recently revealed that his and Kourtney Kardashian's baby is due for Halloween week and his name would be Rocky Thirteen Barker. During his recent appearance on One Life One Chance with Toby Morse podcast, he was asked if there will be another Transplants album someday, a band that Barker joined in 2002.

However, the famous drummer revealed that they were almost going to do a benefit concert but there was an important event that got in the way of the timing. Travis said, "There's a benefit for Hawaii that we were going to do, but it's the week that Rocky's due."

The podcast host added, "That's such a great name," and went on to ask when the baby is due. "Halloween," Barker confirmed.

Kourtney Kardashian skips Kim's birthday as she was on 'bed rest'

'The Kardashian' star Kourtney Kardashian has been skipping multiple events, especially her sister Kim Kardashian's birthday, as she was on 'bed rest'. In September, Kourtney was hospitalized because of urgent fetal surgery and she appeared to not take any further risks for her baby.

However, Kourtney's absence on Kim's birthday sparked multiple speculations. But Kim debunked all the rumours and revealed why her older sister wasn't there in the lengthy caption.

Kim wrote, "So blessed to have hit the jackpot of friends! I couldn’t have ever dreamed I would be so lucky to call these girls my friends thank you for all the birthday love and Kourt I’m jumping in bed with you next week for our bed rest picnic."

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker get spooky in Beetlejuice costume

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker got in the spooky spirit as they channelled Lydia Deetz and Beetlejuice for Halloween. The reality star shared multiple photos on her social media revealing the spooky look.

Travis sported a maroon suit with a bow tie and a greenish-blond wig. To make it more authentic, the drummer added ghostly white makeup and purple eyes just like Michael Keaton rocked in the movie to his look.

Meanwhile, Kourtney stunned in a bold red gown with polka dot lace as Winona Ryder's Lydia. The reality star also rocked a beehive hairdo with a red veil attached and also held a bouquet of red roses.

Alongside the photos of her and Travis, as the iconic 1988 movie’s lead characters before their creepy nuptials, Kourtney wrote, "I'm the ghost with the most, babe."

Tags news