Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jessica Simpson's daughter Maxwell, 11, lifts up 120lb mom in adorable social media post

2023-05-27 14:24
Fans are speculating about Jessica Simpson's possible music release as she was spotted outside 'Third Man Records'
Jessica Simpson's daughter Maxwell, 11, lifts up 120lb mom in adorable social media post

NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE: Jessica Simpson's 11-year-old daughter, Maxwell Drew, showcased her impressive strength in a recent Instagram post. The photo, shared on Friday, May 26, captured Maxwell effortlessly lifting her 120lb mother, who has undergone a remarkable weight loss transformation, in her arms.

Jessica was spotted outside the 'Third Man Records' building in Nashville, Tennessee, sporting a stylish outfit. She wore a light-colored tank top paired with form-fitting black slacks featuring zippers on the hem. Her eye-catching boots had a seven-inch platform heel, adding a bold statement to her look. Completing her ensemble, Jessica wore white-framed sunglasses and carried a vibrant, multicolored handbag that appeared to be filled with essentials. Her presence outside the building exuded a fashionable and confident vibe.

READ MORE

'It's alarming': Jessica Simpson fans worried over drastic weight loss as trainer Harley Pasternak argues she is healthy

The Reinvention of Jessica Simpson: How star battled weight and personal demons to stage comeback

Jessica Simpson visits Nashville record label office

In addition to being photographed in front of the blue building, Jessica was captured wearing a multi-colored jacket. She was also seen inside the recording studio, where she took a mirror selfie, showcasing her presence in the creative space. Another image showed Jessica standing in front of a painted wall featuring wings and a message that read, "Spread your wings."

'Are we getting new music?'

'Third Man Records' is an independent record label known for its focus on vinyl and was established in 2001 by Jack White, Ben Blackwell, and Ben Swank. The label's headquarters is located in Detroit. Fans were excited as they asked if she was coming out with new music as they saw her visit the studio.

One follower commented, "Does this mean new music??? Don’t toy with my emotions Jess I need your lyrics and voice back in my life. So excited!!! Hope you know how talented you are and how many of us have missed your voice." Another said, "Jessica Ann, if you’re toying with us I’m going to need even more therapy than usual and I will be sending you the bill. Please tell me new music is coming." A third exclaimed, "Are we getting new music????!!!! Omggggg yes!!!!" while a fourth added, "Hope this means new music !!!! Wwhhooo."

Jessica Simpson lost 100lbs after giving birth in 2019

Among the series of pictures, one notable image captured Maxwell effortlessly lifting her mother. This comes after Jessica lost 100lb giving birth to her third child, Birdie, in 2019. The musician said she went to see a nutritionist and got her eating habits in order to make the epic transformation.

The actress and singer talked to Extra's Terri Seymour to share some striking insights about her weight loss journey. Seymour asked Simpson, "Why are people obsessed with your weight and how you look? Have you gotten used to it?" The 'With You' singer replied, "Oh, gosh, no. Would any woman?" She continued, "I've been criticized, and it hurts, but I've been every weight and I've been proud of it. I decided, Okay, everybody is going to talk about my weight all the time, I might as well make money off of it and turn it into a business of selling clothes and acceptance." When Terri asked, "This is what you’re most proud of?" Simpson said, "I’m proud of it because it gets me back in the entertainment business."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs