Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate backs Elon Musk amid 'Oppenheimer' wordplay trolling during $44B Twitter makeover, Internet dubs Twitter CEO 'Meta destroyer'

2023-07-27 16:59
Tristan Tate said, 'Show me you lack knowledge of history without showing me you lack knowledge of history'
Tristan Tate backs Elon Musk amid 'Oppenheimer' wordplay trolling during $44B Twitter makeover, Internet dubs Twitter CEO 'Meta destroyer'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the younger brother of Andrew Tate, has recently expressed his support for Twitter CEO Elon Musk amidst a situation where he faced trolling for referencing the famous historical figure J. Robert Oppenheimer in a tweet. Tristan's show of support for Musk coincided with the news of the CEO's decision to rebrand Twitter. Musk himself had taken to the social media platform to announce the makeover of his $44 billion investment to 'X'. Known for being outspoken and consistent in sharing his views on various topics, Tristan is no stranger to controversy on Twitter.

Tristan's inclination to speak his mind on Twitter is a notable aspect of his online presence, often fueling discussions and debates. While his fans admire his candidness, others have raised concerns about the nature of his statements. By supporting Musk, Tristan has aligned himself with a prominent figure in the tech world, a move that may generate both admiration and scrutiny from his followers and detractors alike.

'Now I am become X, destroyer of Twitter'

Ever since Musk's announcement of Twitter's rebranding as 'X,' he has been actively championing the change through an array of posts on the platform, passionately advocating for its implementation. Meanwhile, Tristan, in a recent post of his own, cleverly shared an image of Musk standing in front of a rocket, a symbol that resonates deeply with the CEO's ventures in the aerospace industry. Accompanying the picture was a caption that caught the attention of many, an iconic quote by J. Robert Oppenheimer, albeit with a twist that added a layer of intrigue to the entire narrative.

However, Tristan, with his astute and creative interpretation, ingeniously employed this historical quote to complement Musk's image and actions. By doing so, he established a thought-provoking connection between the powerful quote and the visionary CEO's behavior or decisions.

Tristan wrote, "Now I am become X, destroyer of twitter”

Tristan responded to a user's question about the meaning of 'I am become X' by indirectly suggesting that the user demonstrated a lack of historical knowledge. He advised the user to demonstrate their ignorance of history without directly displaying it to him.

Tristan wrote, "Show me you lack knowledge of history without showing me you lack knowledge of history."

'Meta destroyer'

The statement made by Tristan, endorsing Musk, ignited widespread interest and engagement, prompting numerous individuals on the platform to chime in with their opinions and reactions. One user wrote, "Muskenheimer." Another user wrote, "Meta destroyer though!" A user stated, "Beginning of his villain arc." A user commented, "A Man who bought a company, fired people who censored others, built it up and created a new era Love it." Another user commented, "I dont know what it is?...... But @elonmusk is starting to make alot of sence..."