Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Sister Wives' star Janelle Brown shuts down rumors of her feud with Christine Brown in cryptic post

2023-05-22 09:17
'Sister Wives' star Janelle Brown approves of Christine Brown's fiance David Woolley
'Sister Wives' star Janelle Brown shuts down rumors of her feud with Christine Brown in cryptic post

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: The Internet has been wondering for a long time whether 'Sister Wives' stars Janelle Brown and Christine Brown are friends in real life or not. Despite choosing to leave their husbands, the wives remained in touch with each other and chose to be friends. However, there were rumors about a rift between the two.

However, Janelle took to social media to clear the air. She posted a story mentioning Christine, her fiance David Woolley and their friends. Seeing this many users claimed that it seems like Janelle has approved of Christine's fiance David. Let's take a look at whether Christine and Janelle are still friends.

RELATED ARTICLES

Gwendlyn Brown praises Janelle Brown's fatherly role, slams 'Sister Wives' patriarch Kody as misogynist

'Blows my mind': 'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown 'sheds a tear' as her 'long time dream' comes true

Are Janelle and Chrtisne Brown still friends?

Yes, they are. A user posted a screenshot of Janelle's Instagram story on a Reddit thread saying, "Yes, Janelle and Christine are still friends." Janelle's Instagram story claimed that she was in Moab, Utah on Saturday. She tagged Christine in her story and said, "@christine_brownsw, David, Savanah, and some friends. It's always a debate for me about getting up early and getting a work out in. Today I kicked my excuses in the bu*t!" This hinted that Janelle got up early to catch up with Christine, her fiance, and others.

'Genuinely rooting for them and their kids to stay lifelong friends'

Sometimes women bond over their bad experiences. The same happened with 'Sister Wives' sar Janelle and Christine. Now that Janelle has slashed down the rumors of her not being friends with Christine, people are rooting for both ex-sister wives' long term friendship. An internet user commented, "I am genuinely rooting for them and their kids to stay lifelong friends. something good to come out of this whole thing." "I LOVE that Janelle and Christine both look younger and way better than Robyn," wrote another. Another wondered, "I think for them it became easier to be friends when they no longer shared a husband. When they saw the writing on the wall that their respective marriages were over their friendship seemed to grow and blossom." A user commented, "YAY, Janelle & Christine! Freeeeeedom." "Oh cool, it's nice to see that they've managed to maintain their friendship over time. Good for them!" wrote another user.

Were Janelle and Christine secretly fighting?

There were made-up theories all over the internet about Janelle and Christine's fight over the last year. According to The Sun's report, a fan claimed on a Reddit thread, "Janelle and Christine. Have they posted anything together lately? In the past, they have posted vacations together and other times they’ve been hanging out with one another. e that they seemed to support one another. I don’t think I’ve seen posts like that in a long time and I hope it doesn’t mean that their relationship has strained!" There was several months gap since the reality stars posted anything about each other. This, therefore, made people question Christine and Janelle's friendship, claiming that there might be something wrong between the two of them. Despite all the talks, there was no confirmation of Janelle and Christine's relationship being strained.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.