Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘Today’ host Jacob Soboroff shows off his toned abs for NYC half marathon as he fills in for Carson Daly

2023-08-29 18:29
'Today' host Jacob Soboroff multitasked by temporarily taking over for Carson Daly on the show while dedicating 14 weeks to intense marathon training
‘Today’ host Jacob Soboroff shows off his toned abs for NYC half marathon as he fills in for Carson Daly

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Today’ Show host Jacob Soboroff has recently shared a candid snap showing off his toned torso ahead of the NYC half marathon.

Lately, Soboroff has been juggling with his ‘Today’ Show duties as he’s filling in for Carson Daly and maintaining an intense routine for his goals away from the NBC show.

Soboroff took to his Instagram last week to share a snap featuring his mind-blowing physique as he prepares himself for the upcoming half marathon.

Jacob Soboroff’s intense routine

In a recent Instagram Story, 40-year-old journalist, Jacob Soboroff proudly showcased his toned physique as he geared up for an upcoming half marathon.

The image captured him on a wet road, remarkably with his hair looking flawless despite the rainy conditions. Interestingly, he opted to leave his signature glasses behind for this run, instead sharing a mid-run selfie that highlighted his impressive physical condition.

In his accompanying caption, Soboroff used green ticks to mark off completed milestones in his preparation.

He noted dedicating a rigorous 14-week training regimen to his goal, underscoring his unwavering commitment. Additionally, he mentioned consistently completing five runs per week, his training adventures took him across two continents.

He also explored at least four different US states. To cap it off, he had just finished a final shakeout run, ensuring he was in optimal shape for the impending half marathon.

Soboroff concluded his list with a nervous emoji, next to the item: "One half marathon tomorrow." However, in a subsequent social media update, Soboroff shared that his pre-race nerves had been unnecessary.

The post featured a video where Sobroff triumphantly crossed the finish line side by side with his friend Barnett A Zitron. The heartwarming footage captured both runners being cheered on by their families, who were on hand to capture the moment.

In his caption for the post, Soboroff shared the heartwarming story behind the half marathon. He wrote, "@barntron and I ran solo half marathons across the country on the same day during Covid. Today we did one together in Brooklyn and he waited for me to cross the finish as you can see here.”

He continued, "Thanks @nicolecari for the video and to you and @lindsaytodres and @alizitron for being at the finish line with the kids and screaming like maniacs," along with a crying emoji.

Carson Daly’s juggling duties

Throughout the summer, Carson Daly has been notably absent from his role on ‘Today’. However, it appears he's been successfully juggling his hosting duties with his commitment to ‘The Voice’.

In a post from late last month on Instagram, he shared a humorous photo of himself pretending to cry behind the scenes of the competition show.

Daly caption read, "My first day ever shooting @nbcthevoice without @blakeshelton. We had a ritual of getting hair & makeup together for 23 seasons. I think I’m handling it well. Everything’s fine."

The departure of Blake Shelton from the show marked a significant change, leaving Daly to continue his hosting work without his longtime colleague.