Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is xQc safe? Kick streamer lashes out at fans for sending 'weird' notes: 'That is illegal!'

2023-08-02 13:29
xQc revealed that he felt safer at his previous home in Los Angeles as fans continued to invade his privacy at his current residence
Is xQc safe? Kick streamer lashes out at fans for sending 'weird' notes: 'That is illegal!'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Felix Lengyel, also known as xQc, recently opened up about an eerie experience of receiving 'weird' notes along with food delivery. This comes after xQc revealed how fans tracked him down and showed up at his home, invading his privacy.

During the recent live stream, xQc expressed his frustration and lashed out at fans who continued to send him notes along with various deliveries. xQc claimed that dealing with the invasion of privacy has been mentally taxing and has added to the burden on his mind. Furthermore, he revealed feeling 'disgusted' when notes were included with the furniture he had ordered. In light of these instances, people are becoming more worried about the safety of xQc.

Is xQc safe?

In a recent live stream, xQc discussed concerns caused by fans, leading to a lack of safety in his current residence. He expressed that he felt more secure in his previous home in Los Angeles. He asserted, “It’s insane how many times I’ve got to say this s**t before it actually clicks in. It’s actually f*****g insane. That s**t is f*****g my brain over man.”

He went on to elaborate on his experiences and feelings in his "other house", “Even at the other house, it was all fine, and I was getting sent food and s**t with really weird notes on them. I would end the stream and I would feel safe and I would go outside, pick up, and there are drinks and s**t with really weird notes on them. That’s f*****g weird man.”

xQc went on to make allegations of receiving notes after ordering furniture for his home. “I get f*****g notes from inside the packages from corporate companies. That is f*****g illegal! And it happens all the time,” he continued. “It makes me feel unsafe, it’s weird.” Certainly, xQc has experienced safety concerns, leading to discomfort while residing in Texas. However, it's important to mention that xQc is currently safe. Stay tuned for further updates on this evolving situation.

'Bro needs to hire a navy seal as security'

After watching xQc's live stream, fans flocked to the comment section as one said, "Time for some cooking streams honestly, like not even a joke. Content + Experience + food. Eliminate the possibility of someone farting in your coke." A second fan said, "Get a personal cook and stop ordering food. You stream to burger flippers..." The third user wrote, "0:55 crazy how life can be so different from person to person. I would be really glad that someone took the time to do a small personal thing just for me on their job. It would definitely brighten my day. I don't think anyone would ever put some weird in s**t in there I think most people are actual decent human beings it's just that we get bombarded with trash people everyday on the internet." The fourth user said, "Does he not have his own body guard or security guard to deal with these weird s**t?" The last user said, "Yeah I think bro needs to hire a navy seal as security."

Tags news