Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Michelle Williams' net worth? Oscar-nominated actress to narrate audiobook of Britney Spears' memoir 'The Woman in Me'

2023-10-14 15:18
Britney Spears chose Michelle Williams as the narrator of her memoir due to their similar journeys toward emancipation and independence
What is Michelle Williams' net worth? Oscar-nominated actress to narrate audiobook of Britney Spears' memoir 'The Woman in Me'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: As of now, Oscar-nominated actress Michelle Williams' net worth stands at an estimated $30 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.

According to Daily Mail, the 'Blue Valentine' actress has been picked to voice the audiobook version of Britney Spears' upcoming memoir, 'The Woman in Me', which is scheduled to release on October 24.

Naturally, the surprising collaboration has piqued the interest of fans and entertainment enthusiasts alike, prompting speculation surrounding the unique partnership and what it means for the audiobook's narrative.

Britney Spears opens up about her upcoming memoir

In a recent statement to People, Britney Spears shared her excitement and emotions surrounding the book, noting, "Reliving everything has been exciting, heart-wrenching, and emotional, to say the least. For those reasons, I will only be reading a small part of my audiobook."

The surprise twist comes as Michelle Williams stepped in to narrate the remaining chapters, expressing her unwavering support for the pop sensation as she stated, "I stand with Britney."

Michelle Williams' wasn't the first choice for voicing Britney Spears' 'The Woman in Me'

Initially, the publisher Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, had sought to involve Reese Witherspoon for the audiobook's narration, but she was reportedly unavailable for the task.

However, things took a turn, and Michelle Williams got the job due to her impressive career achievements, personal qualities, and her own complex family history, as per Page Six.

The publication went on to explain that the 'Dawson's Creek' actress brings "a tremendous amount of class and elegance and even a broader audience" to the project.

Her integrity and stature in the industry add gravitas to the memoir, making her the perfect fit for Spears' powerful narrative. Both artists also share common ground in their journeys toward emancipation and independence.

Britney Spears' memoir 'The Woman in Me' is a moving tale of freedom and faith

'The Woman in Me' promises to be a gripping account of Britney Spears' life, delving into her early years, career, and the tumultuous 13-year conservatorship that finally came to an end in November 2021.

It's supposed to be a brave and deeply moving narration that touches on themes of freedom, fame, motherhood, survival, faith, and hope.

Despite the anticipation surrounding the book, the pop icon has made it clear that she has no desire to engage in interviews or extensive promotion. Her team reportedly feels she may not be ready for such engagements, and she is adamant about maintaining her privacy.

An insider explained to Page Six, "It's her choice. She's had offers and she doesn't want to do anything." Previously, she has been subjected to intense scrutiny regarding her mental health, sexuality, parenting, and body image, which has left her feeling unfairly treated.

Having said that, Spears did hint at the possibility of a second memoir in an Instagram post, following the $15 million book deal with Simon & Schuster. She apparently wrote, "Riding 'n writing !!! All I'm doing at the moment… volume 2 coming after 1 !!! #TheWomanInMe."

Tags news