Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Viral video shows xQc walking away from fan, Internet crowns it 'funny AF'

2023-10-20 20:50
The viral video shows xQc walking away from a fan when he refers to him by his GTA RP character's name
Viral video shows xQc walking away from fan, Internet crowns it 'funny AF'

QUEBEC, CANADA: A video showing Twitch streamer xQc's unexpected encounter with a fan and the streaming legend walking away, has gone viral and elicited some humorous reactions.

In the fast-paced realm of online streaming, few names shine as brightly as Felix Lengyel also known as xQc. The Canadian-born streamer, known for his sharp wit, infectious energy, and unapologetic authenticity, has become a powerhouse in the streaming world, captivating audiences across the globe.

With an illustrious career spanning several years, xQc has etched his name as one of the most influential and celebrated figures in the digital era.

'Cringe' fan encounter with xQc entertains internet

The video uploaded on xQc Clips details the unexpected incident that made the popular streamer walk away. The video, also shared by a user named Kev on Twitter, captured the encounter that left fans and onlookers surprised.

In the video, xQc can be seen walking out of a showroom when a fan approaches him. With the warmth and familiarity that his viewers know so well, xQc initially greeted the fan with a handshake and friendly words, saying, "Hey man, what's up, brother? How's it going?"

When the fan addresses xQc as Jean Paul, a character he plays on GTA RP, the moment takes a surprising turn and xQc abruptly leaves the showroom, leaving his fan bewildered and the audience in shock.

He says, "I am sorry, Chad, I can't do it. Guys, this is the one thing, I gotta walk, I gotta walk," were heard as he swiftly exited the scene.

The incident left many speculating about what may have transpired. xQc's fans, known as the 'Chad' community, were taken aback by his sudden departure from the interaction.

Fan says, 'I would've walked away too'

As one of the most prominent figures in the streaming world, xQc's actions and choices often make headlines. One user wrote, "i thought it was funny AF," while the other user wrote, "when twitch chat goes outside."

Another user tweeted, "i would've walked away too."

One more user stated, "the second hand embarrasment."

Another remarked, "i felt it when watching it live."

Tags news