Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How did Taylor Armstrong's ex-husband die? RHOBH alum says he may have got involved with 'wrong people'

2023-08-04 18:58
'I think there's a lot of speculation that that was the case,' Taylor confessed
How did Taylor Armstrong's ex-husband die? RHOBH alum says he may have got involved with 'wrong people'

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Taylor Armstrong, a former star of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills', has been remarkably forthcoming about the mystery surrounding her late husband, Russell Armstrong, who tragically took his own life in 2011. During a recent appearance on Jeff Lewis' radio show, Taylor shared intimate details about the aftermath of Russell's suicide and the circumstances surrounding it.

Russell was only 47 years old at the time of his death, which occurred shortly after Taylor filed for divorce, citing alleged physical and verbal abuse within their marriage. The events surrounding his suicide played out during Season 3 of 'RHOBH.'

How did Taylor Armstrong's ex-husband die?

Jeff Lewis, known for his show 'Flipping Out,' asked Taylor about the death of Russell's business partner, who also took his life shortly after Russell's suicide. Taylor revealed, "I'm not sure exactly what day he ended up taking his life, but after it became public and was all over the media, that same day is when his business partner took his life." When pressed further, Taylor explained, "Because of his particular religion. His family had asked that it not become public until they were able to take him and have him properly buried," she claimed on SiriusXM's Jeff Lewis Live.

As the conversation delved deeper into the circumstances surrounding the tragedy, Jeff questioned whether it was possible that Russell and his business partner were involved with the wrong people.

As the real estate speculator continued questioning the tragedy's circumstances, he asked, "I don't want to stir anything up, but is it possible that they were in business with the wrong people?" "I think there's a lot of speculation that that was the case," Taylor confessed before Jeff questioned, "Okay, and is it possible that both of these men could have taken their own lives to protect their families?" to which she admitted, "I think that's highly likely as well."