Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Sounds messed up': Viewers call out 'DWTS' Season 32 for audio errors during guest judge Billy Porter's performance

2023-11-15 10:22
'DWTS' Season 32 celebrated 'Whitney Houston Night' in the latest episode
'Sounds messed up': Viewers call out 'DWTS' Season 32 for audio errors during guest judge Billy Porter's performance

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32 recently welcomed Tony Award-winning actor Billy Porter. The actor joined the guest judge chair with the regulars Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.

However, Billy arrived on the show with a stirring performance of one of Whitney Houston's hits. 'DWTS' host Alfonso Ribeiro also joined Billy to sing the iconic singer's song.

While delivering their performance, Billy encountered an "audio error," leading viewers to criticize the ABC network show for the technical glitch.

A social media user tweeted, "Not the sound messing up already."

Another viewer added, "I thought I was the only one who was having audio problems but no it was the audio department."

One person said, "Smh with the audio issues doing Billy Porter like that."

Another critic wrote, "Not #DWTS having audio issues with our beloved @theebillyporter?! Push thru!👊🏽💜." A viewer penned, "I know the audio directors are in shambles rn."

One X user commented, "Uhm whoever is in charge of the audio is getting fired tonight #dwts 💀."

Another internet user stated, "Okay how DARE they mess up Billy Porter’s intro song audio when he looks that fabulous?"

'DWTS' Season 32 celebrates 'Whitney Houston Night'

'Dancing With The Stars' has kept its audience entertained with captivating theme nights, and this season introduces several new and exciting themes.

Viewers have relished watching the Season 32 contestants pay homage to music legends, showcase Disney movie-inspired performances, and explore a variety of other engaging themes.

However, the latest episode of 'DWTS' celebrated 'Whitney Houston Night' as the contestants performed the songs of the legend. However, Whitney herself was reportedly a big fan of the show.

The executor of the singer’s estate, Pat Houston recently conveyed to ABC, "The estate of Whitney E. Houston and her family are honored that Dancing With The Stars is dedicating an episode of her signature songs for the show."

Pat added, "Whitney was a fan of Dancing With The Stars and she would be proud of this recognition."

Additionally, actor and singer Billy Porter, one of Whitney’s superfans, joined the 'DWTS' judges during the exciting night.

Host Julianne Hough's 'awkward' mishap during live 'DWTS' premiere

'DWTS' Season 32 appeared to be surrounded by multiple controversies and mishaps. During Motown Week, host Julianne Hough made an awkward comment about the late actress Florence Henderson.

Barry Williams and his pro dance partner Peta Murgatroyd wowed the judges with his tango. After showing off their moves, Barry and Peta chatted with Julianne about their performance and waited for the judges to share their scores.

Julianne asked, "When you’re out there dancing, are you feeling something? Are you channeling something?"

Barry replied, "As a matter of fact, yes. Florence Henderson was on this show and she was a friend but a mentor as well and she is the one who encouraged me to do Dancing With the Stars so I’m feeling Florence here."

However, Julianne awkwardly replied, "Well I’m sure she is just rooting for you."

'DWTS' Season 32 new episodes air every Tuesday at 8 pm ET on Disney+ and ABC.