Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who do people want to vote for? 'The View' host Alyssa Farah Griffin has an answer and it isn’t Joe Biden

2023-07-11 13:23
Alyssa Farah Griffin is back from her summer break and ready to talk politics!
Who do people want to vote for? 'The View' host Alyssa Farah Griffin has an answer and it isn’t Joe Biden

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The View’ is best known for being brutally honest about political opinions and a variety of them. With each co-host bringing a new perspective, there’s always something for the audience to look forward to. However, on Monday, as ‘The View’ returned from its summer hiatus, Whoopi Goldberg wanted to know about what her co-hosts did this summer break, considering she rested for most of it.

If there is one person who can’t avoid politics even when she isn’t working, it has to be Alyssa Farah Griffin, and she made that very clear. In addition to that, Griffin also spoke about the current state of the voters in New Hampshire and their thought process on who they would vote for next. Will it be Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

‘People are over it’

Goldberg asked her co-hosts about their summer and after Sara Haine’s eventful summer break, it was Griffin’s turn. She said, “Mine was also less glamorous than Sunny’s. I was in Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire, which is where my in-laws live, and it’s kinda my happy place, quiet but when you’re in New Hampshire this political season, you cannot avoid politics. I got together with my good friend Will Hurd, former congressman who is running for President. This man works the room, he had democrats and republicans loving him by the end of the evening.” As Griffin talks about how nice it was catching up with a friend, while also giving a little shoutout to Hurd, she then talks about a parade in Wolfeboro, where Ron DeSantis was also present.

Griffin then moves to discuss the voters, “What I found spending a week there is people are over it. They are not necessarily happy with Biden, they don’t want Trump again, they also don’t want DeSantis, but they’re like what are the options?” Between New Hampshire and Iowa, New Hampshire holds more importance when it comes to electing a president, and according to Griffin, they seem clueless about whom they want to vote for in the next Presidential elections.

Navarro takes a dig at DeSantis

Griffin mentioned a ‘we say gay’ chant at the Wolfeboro parade. To this, Navarro added, “Well it wasn’t me in New Hampshire just screaming we say gay, you know, I wish I would have. I try to do it every time I am near Ron DeSantis or any of his people. I just go around like a dog in Florida with my head outside of my car, “We say gay! We say gay! We say gay!” Navarro earned a huge round of applause from the audience for her comment before she continues to talk about her own summer break.

Tags news