Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Ana Navarro slammed for calling X a 'hellscape app'

2023-09-10 10:48
Ana Navarro took a dig at the app while reposting an 'adorable' video she came across
'The View' host Ana Navarro slammed for calling X a 'hellscape app'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘The View’ co-host Ana Navarro recently received flak after she reposted Florida Governor Ron DeSantis' tweet and said that he would “never be President.” Following that, on X, formerly known as Twitter, Navarro shared an adorable video of a young Irish boy.

However, along with the video, Navarro also called X a “hellscape app” and the internet wasn’t too thrilled about it. This wouldn’t be the first time Navarro has taken a dig at Elon Musk’s app, as she also dissed it on ‘The View’ when Mark Zuckerberg came up with the Threads app.

Ana Navarro takes a dig at X

Ana Navarro shared a sweet video of Jacob, aka @donna_jacobs_mammy, on Instagram. Navarro captioned the tweet, “Few and far between, but there is still some adorable content on this hellscape app.”

The internet wasn’t too thrilled with Navarro for labeling X a “hellscape app” and poured their anger out in retweets and comments.

‘The View’ host Ana Navarro faces backlash on X

In response to Ana Navarro taking a dig at X, one person wrote, “Hellscape? Yet here you are.”

Another said, “You know you don’t have to have an account on this “Hellscape app.” Right, @elonmusk? Yet here you are. Still b***hing.”

Some users have also called ‘The View’ a “hellscape” in response to Navarro as one person wrote, “By hellscape, I assume you mean The View?” A fourth troll wrote, “The View is a hellscape.”

“Unlike the s**tty content on the view?” asked yet another person, while another said, “Show your face less and it will be a lot better here.”

Ana Navarro moved to Threads because of Elon Musk

When the Threads app first came out, ‘The View’ hosts had an elaborate discussion on the same. Back then, Ana Navarro said that she had joined Threads because “it is not owned by Elon Musk.”

She also added, “I hate what's happening to Twitter because I think Twitter has done a lot of good. I think there are a lot of movements around the world that have happened because of Twitter, and it's done a lot of good.”

She concluded, “It's also done a lot of bad, but he has no intention of stopping the lies and the misinformation. That's a problem.”

Tags news