Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Sienna Miller dating? 'American Sniper' star is expecting her second child

2023-08-22 05:27
Sienna Miller already has a daughter named Marlowe, who is 10 years old, and she co-parents her with English actor Tom Sturridge
Who is Sienna Miller dating? 'American Sniper' star is expecting her second child

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Sienna Miller is taking her relationship with actor Oli Green to the next level. It has been confirmed that the ‘Burnt’ star is expecting her first baby with him.

The couple started dating in February last year when they were spotted strolling together. They made their debut as a pair at the 2022 BAFTA Film Awards at London’s Royal Albert Hall.

Who is Oli Green?

Oli Green is an American actor, and also an established model. He started dating actress Sienna Miller in 2022 and is expected to be a father to their baby soon. He recently worked in ‘A Good Person’ and will next feature in ‘Lift.’

The star has worked for several top fashion brands, including Burberry campaigns. The 26-year-old actor is frequently pictured with Cara Delevingne and Suki Waterhouse.

How many children does Sienna Miller have?

The ‘American Woman’ star is already mother to daughter Marlowe, 10, and shares her with English actor Tom Sturridge.

‘The Sandman’ star is currently dating fashion designer and model Alexa Chung as per reports. The duo were also snapped kissing at the Wimbledon tournament in London, in July 2022.

Miller gave an insight on the ‘pressure’ to raise her family after turning 40 with Elle UK. "[The] pressure... [about] kids, and should I have more, and why haven’t I, and all of that, which is a really loud noise. Biology is incredibly cruel on women in that decade – that’s the headline, or it certainly was for me," she said.

She added, "Then I got to 40 and I froze some eggs. Having been really focused on the need to have another baby, I’m just like, if it happens, it happens. That kind of existential threat has dissipated."

The American-British star in 2019 opened up about her life after becoming a mother, and how her young daughter ‘challenges,’ her, reports People.

"When you are raising a child you see aspects of your character in that person, reflected back, and it's the most loving, intense relationship that I have," Miller told, "There's nowhere to hide."

"She knows me, I know her. She's really stubborn, which is very like me. I see her as her own person but I also see genetic things. She's heaven, my kid," added Miller.

Tags news