Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

BKFC star Bryce Hall says he won't follow Jake Paul's 'fighting retired UFC fighter' strategy: 'I'll probably shed a tear'

2023-08-16 16:19
Bryce Hall made his bare-knuckle boxing debut at BKFC 48 on August 11, 2023 against veteran fighter Gee Perez
BKFC star Bryce Hall says he won't follow Jake Paul's 'fighting retired UFC fighter' strategy: 'I'll probably shed a tear'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul appears to have a plan for fighting and winning over former UFC competitors, but Bryce Hall has said he doesn't intend to follow it. Both Hall and Paul have been part of celebrity boxing matches, which have grown in popularity in recent years.

In his boxing debut, Hall was defeated by fellow social media celebrity Austin McBroom in the third round by technical knockout in the YouTubers vs TikTokers event in June 2021. Meanwhile, Paul began his boxing career by defeating UK YouTuber Deji Olatunji in the fifth round of their amateur match in August 2018.

Bryce Hall to avoid Jake Paul's strategy

Jake Paul made the switch to professional boxing in January 2020 and has since racked up a 7-1 record. His notable scalps include basketball player Nate Robinson and fellow YouTuber AnEsonGib.

In addition, he has defeated several MMA legends and former UFC competitors, including Ben Askren, Anderson Silva, and Nate Diaz. Besides, he has beaten Tyron Woodley twice.

Paul has only suffered one defeat, a split-decision loss against Tommy Fury in February 2023. In his most recent contest on August 5, 2023, Paul defeated Nate Diaz to get back on the winning track.

Meanwhile, Bryce Hall made his bare-knuckle boxing debut at BKFC 48 on August 11, 2023, against veteran BKFC fighter Gee Perez. Hall won the contest by way of a TKO in the second round.

The TikToker told TMZ Sports before his BKFC battle that he wouldn't use Jake Paul's strategy to defeat former UFC fighters.

“It would be a hell of an accomplishment. I'm fighting a 3-0 bare-knuckle fighter in a sport that he's undefeated in. I'll probably shed a tear. But I don't want to pull like, the Jake Paul -- fighting a retired UFC fighter and then crying after beating a retired UFC fighter that had a wrestling background,” Hall stated.

He added, “I mean, it's definitely going to be an accomplishment for sure. And I'm not going to underestimate that. But I am going in there. I'm training as hard as I can humanly, possibly train.”

Who is Bryce Hall?

A popular American social media figure, Bryce Hall made his professional combat sports debut at BKFC 48 as he squared off against Gee Perez.

The result was a remarkable demonstration of Hall's abilities and tenacity, and now an impressed Top G - former kickboxer turned influencer Andrew Tate - appears to be complimenting Hall.

In his first bare-knuckle boxing encounter, Hall successfully executed his strategy, earning a significant knockdown early in the main event fight.

He persisted in his aggressive assault until his opponent's corner decided to stop the bout due to medical reasons. Due to the medical stoppage, Hall was declared the winner by technical knockout.

On August 12, after Hall's stunning triumph, Andrew Tate tweeted, "My G @BryceHall."