Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did xQc threaten Adept? Kick streamer's cryptic remarks about ex-girlfriend leaves Internet divided: 'Going to leak it all'

2023-08-11 22:19
The xQc and Adept controversy continues to persist, as the ongoing drama has resurfaced once again due to a recent statement made by the Kick streamer
Did xQc threaten Adept? Kick streamer's cryptic remarks about ex-girlfriend leaves Internet divided: 'Going to leak it all'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: The xQc and Adept controversy continues to persist, as the ongoing drama has resurfaced once again due to a recent statement made by the Kick streamer in reference to his ex.

For those unfamiliar with the situation, the two online personalities have been caught up in a significant feud and are presently entangled in a legal dispute.

In a recent exchange on Twitter, xQc reignited the controversy by sharing a tweet that contained cryptic remarks, hinting at the revelation of undisclosed information.

This tweet was followed by xQc's Instagram story, further adding fuel to the ongoing dispute.

This article aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of xQc's recent tweet, and shedding light on the implications behind it.

Moreover, the tweet has prompted numerous questions among his fans, including whether xQc's remarks can be interpreted as a threat to Adept.

Did xQc threaten Adept?

In a recent Twitter post by xQc, he appeared to take shots at his former girlfriend Adept. In the tweet, he hinted at the possibility of revealing everything during an upcoming livestream, citing the prevalence of numerous falsehoods.

He also emphasized his commitment to providing an explanation to his fans.

"Tonight or tomorrow afternoon I’m going to go live and just leak it all. Too many lies are floating around and before this becomes a massive game of telephone, I owe it (to) you guys and myself to clear up what the f**k is actually going on."

After the tweet, xQc's recent Instagram story also featured a subtle dig at the ongoing situation with Adept, "This could've been us but you're f*cking braindead lmfao."

The verified Twitter account of DramaAlert shared xQc's story, commenting, “xQc shaded the on going situation with his ex Adept in his latest Instagram story."

'He's gonna prove himself'

Many shared their perspectives on his tweet. One fan said, "PARASOCIAL TIME BABY". Another fan wrote, "I’m not a lawyer, but I’m assuming they would tell you this is a bad idea."

The third fan said, "He's gonna prove himself" The fourth fan wrote, "Man’s is about to leak himself it sounds like". The last user wrote, "Not to steal the spotlight but i'm coming out as gay"

Tags news