Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sophia Culpo reacts to ex-boyfriend Braxton Berrios and Alix Earle's romantic getaway: ‘Call me when lovebombing ends'

2023-06-28 17:46
After their split in March, Sophia Culpo addresses ex-boyfriend Braxton Berrios and his alleged romance with Alix Earle after their Hamptons getaway
Sophia Culpo reacts to ex-boyfriend Braxton Berrios and Alix Earle's romantic getaway: ‘Call me when lovebombing ends'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The atmosphere surrounding Sophia Culpo and her ex-boyfriend Braxton Berrios is heating up. It seems that Sophia has something to say about her ex-boyfriend Berrios and his rumored new flame, Alix Earle after the pair spent a romantic weekend together in the stunning Hamptons. In a since-deleted TikTok captioned "Give it a few," Sophia subtly hints at a possible love-bombing scenario with the hashtags #girltok and #narcredflag.

News of Sophia and Braxton's breakup made headlines in March, but the Culpo Sisters star made sure to confirm it on social media. Teaming up with her sister, Aurora Culpo, for a TikTok video, Sophia wrote in the caption, "The single sisters. Come and get her!!!!!" She punctuated the post with hashtags like #SingleLife and #SoSingle, making it abundantly clear that she was ready to embrace a new chapter in her life.

‘Call me when lovebombing ends'

Sophia seemed to make a cryptic statement regarding their relationship on TikTok. While the post has since been deleted, sources say the caption read, "Give it a few, but call me when the lovebombing ends. I gotchu #girltok #narcredflag."

As fans eagerly speculate whether Sophia's post is a response to Earle and Berrios's enchanting weekend getaway, Sophia takes to her Instagram story to clarify the situation. In a June 26 post, the 26-year-old beauty dismisses any notion of drama, saying, "I'm sorry the internet has their panties in a wad. It really wasn't that deep." She assures her followers that she is perfectly fine amid the wild speculations that have her friends checking up on her. The air cleared, but the shadows of doubt lingered.

Adding fuel to the speculation about Berrios's new love interest, Earle, the pair first ignited romance rumors in May when they were spotted partying together in Miami. However, it was the TikTok videos from the Palm Tree Music Festival in Westhampton, New York, that truly sparked excitement. Though her tantalizing clips did not explicitly reveal the identity of the man she was seen hugging and kissing in bed, fans were quick to connect the dots and speculate that it was Braxton. Fueling the fire even further, the festival's official Instagram account shared a picture of the 22-year-old influencer and the wide receiver. With each piece of evidence, the rumors intensified, leaving fans eager to uncover the truth behind this blossoming connection.

Seeking closure, Berrios decides to address the situation by posting a video on his Instagram Story on June 27. In a sincere and heartfelt message, he expresses his desire for everyone to move on. He explains that his previous relationship was "good" and "healthy" but just didn't work out. He emphasizes that the split occurred in January and had nothing to do with anyone else, including Earle.

"I want this to be over and everybody move on," he added.

He explained that he was in a "good" and "healthy" relationship for two years but they "just weren't working out," adding, "When we split back in January, that's why. It had nothing to do with anything else. It had nothing to do with anybody else, for that matter."

'A lot of trust was broken'

Delving deeper into the details of their split in an Instagram Q&A session in April, Sophia revealed that their relationship "didn't end well or honestly." Speaking candidly, she admitted, "A lot of trust was broken." Despite the heartache, Sophia remains grateful for her support system and the outpouring of love she has received.

In the wake of the breakup, Sophia made the bold decision to relocate from New Jersey back to her home state of California, leaving behind the house she once shared with Braxton. Reflecting on this choice, she expressed gratitude for her ability to rebuild her life. "I'm really grateful that I'm even able to pick myself up and move to a new place of my own," she shared. Despite the pain she endured, Sophia strives to take the high road and focus on her personal growth.

Tags news