Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adam Sandler hailed as 'man of people' after he halts his comedy show midway for fan's medical emergency

2023-10-20 09:25
Adam Sandler also helped the paramedics locate the person in need by shining a flashlight on them
Adam Sandler hailed as 'man of people' after he halts his comedy show midway for fan's medical emergency

SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA: Adam Sandler proved that he cares about his fans when he paused his comedy show in San Jose, California, on Wednesday night, October 18, to help a fan who was having a medical emergency.

According to TMZ, Sandler heard someone in the crowd shouting “medical emergency” and stopped his performance to make sure the fan got assistance.

Adam Sandler helped the paramedic locate the person

He also helped the paramedics locate the person in need by shining a flashlight on them.

The show was reportedly on hold for about 10 minutes while the fan, who was believed to be dehydrated, was treated.

The fan, according to the report, is said to be doing fine now. Sandler resumed his show after the situation was resolved and continued to entertain the audience with his standup and songs from his 'I Missed You' tour.

People praised Adam Sandler for his act calling him 'a man of people' who is underrated

Few people on 'X' praised Sandler for his act of kindness and compassion.

One fan wrote, “This is why Adam Sandler will always be my favorite comedian, very underrated!.”

Another commented, “A man of the people!” A third user called him a “GOAT” (greatest of all time).

On Instagram people wrote, "Zohan is always there to save the day!." Another one wrote, "Now that's what I call LOVE."

"That's why he's the goat," wrote on more, with another adding, "Of course he did..I'd expect nothing different from him because he's a good human."

Adam Sandler as Leo in the upcoming musical comedy

Sandler starts his upcoming animated musical comedy 'Leo,' which will premiere on Netflix on November 21, according to Variety.

Sandler voices Leo, a class pet lizard, who decides to explore the outside world before he dies.

Sandler also serves as a producer and songwriter of the film which is directed by Robert Smigel, Robert Marianetti, and David Wachtenheim.

Smigel co-wrote the script with Sandler and Paul Sado. The trailer for the film was released on October 18 and shows Leo’s hilarious adventures with his human friends.

The trailer shows Leo’s journey of finding meaning in his life as he grows older with each new group of fifth graders. He decides to run away when a new teacher assigns the class pets to different students.

However, he soon bonds with the children who learn that he can speak. He helps them overcome their personal problems and learns to appreciate his own life.

“Life is hard, but these are the golden days,” Leo says to a student who is having difficulties.

Tags news