Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc baffled after facing IG account ban despite being a usage 'role model', fans say 'no real loss'

2023-10-09 20:25
During a recent live stream, xQc shared the steps he intends to take to address his Instagram account ban
xQc baffled after facing IG account ban despite being a usage 'role model', fans say 'no real loss'

LOS ANGELES, ANGELES: Renowned Twitch and Kick streamer xQc recently discussed the fiasco surrounding his Instagram account during a livestream session. This emerged after widespread speculation and reports suggesting that his Instagram account had been removed and banned from the platform.

The situation sparked speculation among xQc's fans, with some pointing fingers at his ex-girlfriend in connection to the account's removal. Initially, xQc was shocked by the news of his Instagram ban, and he went on to share the steps he plans to take in order to recover his account.

Keep reading to know more about xQc’s stance on his recent ban issues on Instagram.

xQc stays positive despite Instagram ban

During his livestream, xQc revealed that his Instagram account was banned for allegedly violating the platform's Terms of Service (TOS), saying, “The Insta account is banned for, [...] suspended for terms of service usage.”

xQc vehemently defended his usage of Instagram, stating that he had always maintained a very mild and appropriate presence on the platform, emphasizing that it was one of the most benign uses of a social platform one could find. He expressed confusion at the ban, asserting that it made no logical sense.

xQc added, “Like I'm chill, I write nice things. I post pictures. There's like I do literally nothing wrong in that platform. So it being banned for like T Os doesn't make any sense at all.”

xQc went on to dub his Instagram page as an exemplar of how the platform should be utilized, even suggesting humorously that someone might have bribed an Instagram employee to have it banned. He assured his audience that the ban didn't bother him, as he had connections at the Instagram office, and reversing the ban was a straightforward matter.

xQc further added, “The accounts are used exactly like, like they would want, and it can be used. It's like a role model in usage. So like, it's not just somebody who just paid the f**king like literally, it's like somebody who literally just pays the f**king employee to be something like that or some, some shit. Which, like I said, I don't really care that much about.”

While concluding, xQc expressed satisfaction with the ban, stating that it presented an opportunity to acquire a new Instagram handle and have it verified. He concluded by revealing his intention to communicate with Instagram employees to both reinstate his account and secure a verified status for the new handle simultaneously.

He further added, “I'll probably use the opportunity probably get to get a new handle and also get it verified. So, if anything that was actually kind of good, you know, I, once I actually care about it and, and talk to employees, I'll just, I might as well do it all at the same time.”

Internet reacts to xQc’s livestream clip

Upon watching the livestream clip of xQc, many fans flocked to the comment section and shared their perspectives. One fan said, "No real loss though." Another claimed, "Bro, I swear xqc meets one guy that works as a receptionist at Google and then says ‘I have contacts’ bro no you don’t lil bro, if you did, you would’ve been unbanned already."

A third fan said, "I got banned 2 weeks ago for nudity and animal abuse, and it was just a picture of me and my dog. Probably in thinks animal being in my presence is abuse, lol." Someone else said, "I wonder who got his account banned 🤔"

Another user claimed, "Instagram mods mad that xQc didn't sleep with them too, so they got their revenge face-red-droopy-eyes."

Tags news