Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

GMA's Michael Strahan promotes ‘thrilling’ new projects including an NFL gig amid string of absences from show

2023-09-19 13:53
Michael Strahan is focusing on his other projects away from 'GMA'
GMA's Michael Strahan promotes ‘thrilling’ new projects including an NFL gig amid string of absences from show

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Good Morning America’ star Michael Strahan is hooked onto two new exciting projects that have kept him away from yet another Monday morning (September 18) broadcast of the program.

The 51-year-old has been keeping up his string of absences from ‘GMA’, focusing on his other ventures and this time it’s his first profession, football that’s come in the way.

Strahan recently alerted his fans about an NFL hosting gig on his Instagram and also promoted a new book of his friend Matt Gutman.

It is unclear as to when Strahan will return but Linsey Davis filled in for him after Robin Roberts returned from her honeymoon to take her seat behind the studio desk.

GMA's Michael Strahan promotes NFL gig and friend’s book

The ‘GMA’ star took to Instagram over the weekend and shared two important updates about his life at the moment.

Strahan is contributing to Fox’s Big Noon Kickoff during primetime on Saturdays and shared a small clip promoting his new venture.

Strahan captioned the post, "You know who I'm rooting for today. Let's go @deionsanders and @cubuffsfootball! #WeHere @smacentertainment @bnkonfox”

Big Noon Kickoff is the pregame show for the Saturday football games and Strahan will interview football players and will give analyses of the games.

However, this is not the first year the ‘GMA’ host has been a part of the football festivities, having actively led this venture in the past as well.

After sharing the NFL hosting clip, Strahan also promoted Colorado Football by sharing one of his colleagues' books.

Strahan shared a snap of himself, holding the book as he stood in front of a curtain.

He captioned the post, “What a win for @cubuffsfootball and coach @deionsanders. Way to keep fighting till the end. My friend @mattgutmanabc wrote the perfect book to sum it up! #NoTimeToPanic. Check it out!!”

Guzman is an ABC News Chief National Correspondent, and is the author of ‘No Time to Panic: How I Curbed My Anxiety And Conquered a Lifetime of Panic Attacks.’

Michael Strahan’s string of absences from ‘GMA’ continues

Strahan was absent for a large chunk of August 2023 without much explanation. For some days, he was on vacation and was also spotted taking his twin daughters to college during that time.

The ex-NFL star’s other ventures have been keeping him busy but the month of September has seen Michael miss ‘GMA’ less than before.

He returned to the morning show on September 12 after a brief absence and was nowhere to be seen on ‘GMA’, the week prior and on Labor Day weekend.

It’s unsure whether Strahan will attain regularity or continue to miss ‘GMA’ in the upcoming weeks.

Tags news epcelebs