Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed confronts unruly fan who yelled hurled slurs at him during live stream: 'Y’all embarrassing'

2023-08-27 15:23
During an August 25th live stream, IShowSpeed was left enraged after encountering a fan who spewed hateful slurs and racial remarks
IShowSpeed confronts unruly fan who yelled hurled slurs at him during live stream: 'Y’all embarrassing'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: YouTube sensation IShowSpeed found himself amid a heated encounter during a recent live stream when he confronted a fan who had dialed in, leaving the popular content creator visibly enraged.

IShowSpeed is undoubtedly a household name. With a staggering subscriber count nearing the 20 million mark, he reigns supreme as one of the web's most prominent streamers, consistently drawing a massive audience to his YouTube live streams.

From inadvertently baring it all during a game of Five Nights at Freddy’s to rubbing digital shoulders with some of the planet's biggest football stars, every moment of his broadcasts is a wild card. IShowSpeed's accidental wardrobe malfunction became the talk of his community.

IShowSpeed confronts racist fan on live stream

In a live stream on August 25th, popular YouTube star IShowSpeed opened the floor to his fans, offering them the opportunity to call in and interact with him during the broadcast.

However, what began as a lighthearted engagement took a dark and distressing turn when Speed dialed one fan's number, leading to a disturbing encounter.

The fan answered the call with the phrase "I show meat" before launching into a barrage of racial slurs and hate speech, using deeply offensive language directed at the YouTube star.

The individual repeatedly used racial slurs such as the N-word and derogatory terms like "monkey" and "slave" during the call.

“You’re a slave, you’re a slave, you’re a slave. You’re a slave, shut the fk up, you’re a f**king slave bro,” the fan said. “Don’t ever try, you’re a monkey slave, bro. I hate f**king slaves, bro. I hate monkeys, I hate them, I hate them.”

IShowSpeed, taken aback by the vile and hurtful words, pleaded with the fan to stop the onslaught of hate speech. Unfortunately, the individual on the other end refused to relent, continuing the verbal assault on the 18-year-old content creator.

Taking a few moments to compose himself, he exclaimed, “This s**t pisses me off. Y’all embarassing.”

IShowSpeed's dad keeps the jokes alive

In a recent live-streamed FaceTime call, YouTube sensation IShowSpeed confronted his own father after discovering that he had playfully mocked his now-infamous wardrobe malfunction incident.

The incident that spurred this unique confrontation occurred on August 16 during one of IShowSpeed's live broadcasts. While engrossed in a game of Five Nights at Freddy’s, the 18-year-old content creator accidentally flashed his fans, unintentionally revealing.

The awkward moment was captured in real-time and, as expected, it instantly became a viral sensation across various social media platforms. Just a few days following the wardrobe incident, Speed's dad took to TikTok for a live stream of his own.

During the stream, he playfully sang the now-infamous words "I Show Meat," a widely recognized meme that humorously references IShowSpeed's screen name and the wardrobe malfunction that had occurred earlier.