Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How Amouranth plans to use her AI chatbot to deal with creeps who ask her to 'whip a t*t out'

2023-05-27 14:19
Amouranth believes AI can help people feel less lonely and is harmless if people know it's fake
How Amouranth plans to use her AI chatbot to deal with creeps who ask her to 'whip a t*t out'

Kaitlyn "Amouranth" Siragusa launched her own AI chatbot to help her followers reduce stalkerish behavior. The chatbot, made by Forever Companion, has been made available on Telegram, where users can have a voice conversation with the bot, which sounds like Amouranth and responds the way she would.

Recently, the popular OnlyFans content creator explained the reason she launched this AI, and talked about the chatbot, the disturbing behavior of her stream chatters, and how her bot could help people who are lonely in practicing social skills.

READ MORE:

When Mizkif sniffed Amouranth's fart from $1K scent jar: 'That was awesome, holy f**k'

Pink Sauce: Here's why TikTok's viral concoction stirred controversy

'Whip a t*t out'

In an interview with Kotaku, Amouranth said that she is dealing with some creeps and is sick of people begging her to "whip a t*t out," an unpleasant experience that occurs frequently in her chat. It's one of the reasons she hopes her AI chatbot can educate individuals, teaching them socialization skills while putting trolls in their place. That said, she hopes it will not be corrupted by the trolls and will instead adapt to respond in the way she would.

“There’s a lot of people who think that I’m like this accessible person,” Amouranth said in her interview. She continued saying, “Some of them get needy and really crave attention. So, I think just having someone there to talk to 24/7 whenever they want will kind of cater to that parasocial desire to be able to talk to somebody."

"And I think that it’s better than when I talk to the viewers constantly because when I talk to them, sometimes the less socially adjusted ones will kind of think there’s some kind of relationship. I’m hoping that with a known AI responding to them that’ll take away some of that stalker behavior maybe and they’ll just get their attention without [any] danger to me. I hope that that can satisfy those types of needs,” she added.

'Practice social skills'

AI Amouranth focuses on two-way communication between artificial intelligence and real people. Amouranth believes AI can help people feel less lonely and is harmless if people know it's fake. Some chatters, she's realized, lack adequate social skills, which she believes AI Amouranth can help with. “I think it’s a great way to practice social skills for the people who use it if they can respond like an actual person would,” Amouranth said.

She continued telling the interviewer, “They’re seeing a direct response to their conversational inputs and can learn to adjust in their own way along with the AI to get their desired outcome of a conversation. It’s like a risk-free cause and effect. And I think very rarely does anyone actually have that room to experiment."

She went on to explain, "So, I find that very fascinating because in real life, you know, [there’s] usually repercussions for if you mess up a conversation or leave a bad impression." "But on an AI, you can learn what other humans around you will generally perceive what you’re saying and, you know, can kind of like teach yourself how to properly socialize, improve your whole life and your networking skills and your relationships. So I’m really excited about that,” Amouranth told Kotaku.

Tags news