Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Hulk Hogan shares with Joe Rogan 'never-admitted' truth about legendary surfer Laird Hamilton

2023-09-08 17:50
'Could you imagine riding one of those waves, bro? The rush?' Hulk Hogan asked
Hulk Hogan shares with Joe Rogan 'never-admitted' truth about legendary surfer Laird Hamilton

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Laird John Zerfas, better known as Laird Hamilton, is an American big-wave surfer and co-inventor of two innovative surfing techniques who also dabbles in fashion, action sports modeling, and acting.

A recent episode of Joe Rogan's podcast featured the legendary wrestler Hulk Hogan. Hogan divulged an undisclosed truth about Laird Hamilton, shedding further light on his aspirations involving the surfing icon.

Below, we present the detailed conversation between Joe Rogan and Hulk Hogan.

Hulk Hogan shares his wish 'to be Laird Hamilton'

In an episode of 'The Joe Rogan Experience', host Joe Rogan sat down with wrestling legend Hulk Hogan to delve into Hogan's profound admiration for Laird Hamilton.

The video clip of their conversation quickly gained traction on various social media platforms, including YouTube. The discussion took an interesting turn when Rogan mentioned Hamilton's superfood coffee, prompting Hogan to inquire, "That's the surfer guy, right?"

"Yeah, he's a freak, like a real physical freak. The guy's a maniac about training and recovery and nutrition," Rogan answered. Additionally, Hogan shared, "This is really gonna sound weird to say because I've never admitted this in front of anybody, but I wanted to be him."

Rogan sought further clarification on Hogan's wish, asking, "You wanted to be Laird Hamilton?"

Hogan explained, "When I saw him ride those big waves bro. That big, tall, blond guy that was built like crazy. I said, man, I could have been him instead of me."

Rogan responded, “That's crazy, 'cause you're Hulk Hogan." Hogan asked, "Could you imagine riding one of those waves, bro? The rush?" In response, Rogan claimed, "I have several friends who are big wave surfers and I am in awe."

Further, Hulk Hogan said, "On a short board. I mean that's insane. Bro, you fall off, you might not come out of that thing."

Hulk Hogan's fans say 'love yourself'

Hulk Hogan and Joe Rogan's conversation about Laird Hamilton prompted netizens to share their thoughts. One fan said, "That’s because he just made it up now. 😂" Another wrote, "I thought that about patrick swayze on point break! What a badass."

A third noted, "Love the shirt he’s rocking. God bless" A fourth user said, "I love Laird I showed a documentary about him and his mom when he was little and showed it to my son Occean who was so much like him."

Someone else pointed out, "Just goes to show you everyone wants to be someone else. 😢 Love yourself."