Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac jokes about people overlooking her golfing skills as fans say she has 'nothing to prove'

2023-06-03 17:52
Paige Spiranac's tweet on winning her first pro tournament 7 years ago and her struggle to be respected as a serious golfer had fans rally behind her
Paige Spiranac jokes about people overlooking her golfing skills as fans say she has 'nothing to prove'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac, a former professional golfer turned social media influencer, has been making waves online. Many people forget that she was once a professional player and retired at the young age of 23. Even now, seven years later, people still doubt her ability, with Spiranac struggling to convince others that she can break an 80 in golf.

When Spiranac chose to end her golfing career, she transitioned into a social media influencer and established a solid reputation for herself. She is one of the top golf influencers and has garnered over 3.8 million Instagram followers as well as over 807,000 Twitter followers.

Spiranac reveals her struggle

Spiranac shared a seven-year-old tweet on Thursday where she celebrated her first professional win on The Cactus Tour. In response to her post, many fans expressed their support and admiration for her achievements, reminding others that it's not easy to win a professional event.

She wrote, "Someone pointed out 7 years ago I won my first pro tournament. Crazy how much my life has changed! But one thing did not…7 years later I’m still trying to convince people I can actually break 80 lol"

As per Spiranac, seven years later, people still don't believe that she can break 80. Due to her online image as an influencer, people often forget that she was a professional player once, and that is not an easy feat to achieve. Winning professional tournaments is even harder.

As Paige communicated her opinions on Twitter, the vast majority of her fans responded in her support, stating that it's not easy to win a professional event. Some fans advised her to post more about golf shot techniques.

'You have always been a great golfer'

A user wrote on Twitter "Nobody can take that away from you too, you earned that tournament win. That is do awesome," while the other wrote, "Nothing to prove Paige you've played at a level most golfers can only dream of." Another commented, "You've been winning ever since." A fourth user said "You have always been a Great golfer. I believe that you have finally grown into yourself and matured into the mindset you need which is being confident enough to stand up for yourself. Bless you sweetie."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.